• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ballpoint Ren

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Going out for sushi tonight with pops, working tomorrow morning and get to wear a costume, Halloween party tomorrow, birthday on Sunday. Gonna be lit

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be helping someone move tonight and then Saturday and sunday it's video games and family stuff. Kid's soccer game got canceled so no mosquito bites. Yay.

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Today: going to Cedar Point for the first time in ten years for HalloWeekends
Tomorrow: getting 70s Bowie-esque makeup put on my face, assuming the friend who's doing it is having a good brain day
Sunday: waiting for death

Oct 27, 2017
Too much. Need to get through some of the Destiny 2 grind, want to start Super Mario Odyssey. Planning to watch Stranger Things 2 this weekend with the GF and we're both keeping up on Star Trek Discovery.

Oh and I wanted to get out of Spring year 2 in SDV.

Weekends are not long enough.

Today: going to Cedar Point for the first time in ten years for HalloWeekends
Tomorrow: getting 70s Bowie-esque makeup put on my face, assuming the friend who's doing it is having a good brain day
Sunday: waiting for death

I want to go back to Cedar Point. Last time I went the Millennium Force was only a year or so old.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
Transferring files to my PSP Go, and doing crude graphics editing work for my uncle.

Fun stuff.

Jules

Oct 27, 2017
Had plans to go to my sis' lake house, but that fell through so binge Stranger Things and whatever else I can find!

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sexxxxxxxsqsqv.png

Basically

Min

Oct 25, 2017
Happy hour with friends tonight.
Finish Tacoma.
Apply to grad school.
Maybe do some lab work?

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Tonight is pizza and Stranger Things 2
Tomorrow is Cider Mill, College Football, and as long as the rain stays away, corn maze.
Sunday is pumpkin carving which means I need to find a design.

Flo_Evans

Oct 25, 2017
Bonefire at a friends place, gran turismo, mario. Maybe some stranger things? going to be awesome! :)

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not what everyone else is most likely doing. Got a last minute gig that has me flying to Portland to work an event at Nike. Hoping to blast some Nazis and catch some stranger things next week.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm gonna finish up Repulsion which I started up the other day, to finish off my horror month. And then I got a bunch of tv shows to catch up with over the weekend, watching Gotham today. That's basically my stay-home plan for this weekend.

Jellycrackers

Oct 25, 2017
Flying to another city with my wife and no kid for our 3 year anniversary. Six Flags on Saturday, and Spartan Race on Sunday! First airplane flight for me, first roller coaster for wife!

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably just Mario Odyssey and AC Origins. Altho i will do some fitness and weightlifting probs for upkeep but not much else, maybe go to a mate and play Mario or AC at him.

So a pretty casual weekend overall.

Deleted member 9486

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately I have a bunch of work I need to get done. Have to finish grading some papers and work on revisions to one of my research articles that I need to get resubmitted.

Otherwise, plan to make a little time to play Mario Odyssey, watch Spider-Man Homecoming with my fiance and hopefully squeeze in a bike ride.

I'll also watch/have on in the background while working the Arsenal-Swansea match tomorrow morning and the WVU-Ok State game at noon.

Last edited:

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
DnD today, then playing Horizon and Wolfenstein, then watch Stranger Things S2, then homework, then football. Packed but awesome weekend.

Badllama

Oct 25, 2017
Work on Saturday. Relax and stay indoors with the missus on Sunday (do laundry). Hopefully I'll get some gaming in.

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
Might run an errand. Nothing interesting. There is the option of starting Stranger Things 2, though my family usually likes to watch things concurrently. We'll see.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
  • Binge watch Stranger Things 2 throughout the weekend
  • Watch the SFV matches and maybe MvCI ones from Canada Cup
  • Watch tomorrow's new Dragon Ball Super episode
  • Go out and drink with friends
  • Maybe finally play some more MvCI again, I don't know

Game2Death

Oct 25, 2017
Was supposed to go out tonight with some friends. But seems like I have developed a cold....weirdly looking forward to taking care of myself this weekend. Just need sleep.

Popokarimu

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Weather is gonna be crappy so I'm just staying in and playing Mario and Origins. I'll probably start up Stranger Things 2 as well.

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Mario Odyssey and at least some Stranger Things for sure. If the people I play with are available, will also probably continue my Star Trek Adventures campaign on Roll20.

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna have a small Halloween party tonight. playing "Betrayal at House on The Hill" by candlelight. spooky!

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Unpacking from my move yesterday and starting to explore the new town I'm living in!

Also expecting lots of time with Mario Odyssey and Stranger Things once I get internet installed in the new place.

BlueBikinis

Oct 27, 2017
Stranger things 2 and finish staining my fence before the weather turns to rain rain rain until next spring. Blargh lol.

Deleted member 8118

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lots of cool things going on for people on here.

I'm not up to anything remotely interesting because I'm broke until next weekend.

Going to take it easy. Working on getting things organized and getting homework done. I feel absolutely amazing, though.

I hope everyone on here feels the same. And also, it feels great to have a place that feels familiar back. Just great.

Here's some music to help some of you start off your weekend, if it hasn't started yet, of course.

Jack Remington

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the Dodger game tonight, Jiu-jitsu tournament tomorrow (I'm not competing due to an injury, but still going to support my teammates), Halloween party on Saturday. I might hit up the LA Haunted Hayride on Sunday if I can get a friend to go with.

PhantomHound

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to a friends party tomorrow, and then I plan to sink into Super Mario Odyssey this weekend, and probably shoot a video for my YouTube channel.

BareKnuckle

Oct 26, 2017
Going to a Halloween party as "Luigi" in a mario Luigi two person combo.

Little do they know I actually bought a wario costume.

Wa ha haaa

Bookman

Oct 27, 2017
Playing Mario , resetera and if my kids want to we will probably watch stranger things s2

My son is 11 and we went to watch IT at the cinema last weekend. There been a resent change in the age restriction at the movies here in Sweden so now we dont have to fake he's age. Stranger things will probably be thematic with IT