• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I want to go back to Cedar Point. Last time I went the Millennium Force was only a year or so old.
the last time I went before tonight was something like 10 1/2 years ago, so it was a bit of a trip seeing all of the rides I last saw in '07 plus all these new things

(also, literally the first thing I did was go on Valravn, and its first drop distinctly reminded me of skydiving)

Tonguer

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
I feel booked this weekend and I'm looking forward to it. My son just joined the swim team this year and has his first swim meet Saturday morning (I should be sleeping right now...). I'm volunteering through my work to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters at the local zoo both Sat evening and Sun morning (did this last weekend too, so much fun!). Sunday afternoon we have our neiborhood Halloween party where we set up games and candy for all our neighborhood kids, and then Sunday night I get to find out if my Lions can turn the momentum back around after a string of loss and injuries.

Glad I took Mon off of work so I can relax a bit and play some games! Have Tuesday off as well, but that's for a school costume party and then evening Trick-or-treating with my kids.

BoldAsLove

Oct 28, 2017
FL
Had work yesterday 3-11PM and will work again today 4-10:15PM, once I get home will probably watch tonights episode of Dragon Ball Super. I have Sunday off and plan on looking at buying this Mustang for my first car, hopefully it goes well and I can get it tomorrow. Tired of using my parent's cars. Then I have like 15 assignments due tomorrow night as well. so that should be fun. Also should start on my powerpoint presentation for my ENC class, and my research paper for my INR class, and my annotated bibliography. Lol.

Samoyeti

Oct 27, 2017
Working Procrastinating. Stranger things S2. Quality time with SO. Get salty over people who have a Switch and Mario Odyssey.

Dark Phoenix

Oct 25, 2017
Probably drink and play some Mario tonight, get some coding and drawing in. Then work Sunday night after another day of coding and probably some FFXIV. Exciting stuff I know.