• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cDNA

Oct 25, 2017
Along with Tester in Montana, the biggest defeat for Trump after winning WV by 42 points. No matter the insults Trump and family made against him,he gave Trump the best retort "winning". Who is ready for Joementum in 2020?

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me you're joking. Dude would get destroyed outside of West Virginia.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
FUCK NO. Manchin's important, and he's the right candidate for fucking West Virginia, but he'd be a horrible presidential candidate and a horrible president.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru
This is the worst thread ive ever seen in Era a aside from the "Samurai Jack season 5 is the biggest dissapointment of my life" guy

Joe Manchin is a good politician, and he knows how to play his base, but thats all of the good things that I can say about him.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, a Blue dog who the party's progressive base hates will definitely somehow make it through the primary process

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
I have seen some pretty bad and poorly informed threads on both NeoGAF and ERA, but this is a new standard. This would be terrible for numerous reasons. You want to give both the Presidency and the U.S. Senate seat in WV to Republicans?

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you managed to rig a primary for him, His crossover wouldn't translate to a general election and he wouldn't be able to generate the sort of turnout democrats would need. Automatic L.

OP
OP
cDNA

cDNA

Oct 25, 2017
This is a joke mocking the people who said Beto couldn't win because he lost Texas, right?
Is more a crtiscism about how many Democrats outside of WV wanted him to lose after he won his primary and was probably the candidate with a best strategy to keep that seat in Dem hands.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joe Manchin can bring back coal and close down the borders.

Fuck it, Manchin 2020, I'm all in, who's with me?

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Even if you fucking liked Manchin's policies, you know you'd basically be giving up on West Virginia forever, right?

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all still have no introspection I see, I for one support Manchin/Sanders for 2020

Or the Black Horse Clinton/Clinton preferably

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Along with Tester in Montana, the biggest defeat for Trump after winning WV by 42 points. No matter the insults Trump and family made against him,he gave Trump the best retort "winning". Who is ready for Joementum in 2020?
Machin's win isn't a Trump defeat. People voted for him because his name is recognizable and even republicans fucking hate Morrisey due to his connections to the pharmaceutical industry.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
He would lose among other Democratic front runners so fast, to say nothing of him being a terrible choice.

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No, if you want a good mix of hard Democrats you go Richard Ojeda / Tulsi Gabbard ticket.
But if you want a progressive / centrist ticket, you go Bernie and Beto.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017

Fuck all the way off with that. Dude takes pictures with pro and anti abortion activists. He has no leadership qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.