• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
One of our beloved legacy users dumped a series of Nintendo rumors acouple days back that are certainly worth discussing. I'm not going to name names (though that information is discoverable).

But this affects the future, and if they really are a leaker, I would think ERA would like to discuss it. The leak is as follows:

-A sequel to a 3DS game is coming to Switch. Remember what was said about new character inclusion for Smash.
-Netflix (but not Hulu) is coming Q1. Announcement will be tied with a Netflix-produced show.
-Themes will arrive with a Dec. 25 update. Free if you own the game or amiibo.
-Metroid Prime 4 will have a subtitle that people know, Q4 at the earliest. First footage in January Direct.
-Little Mac was almost in ARMS. There's a reason he's not.
-A new spinoff is coming exclusively to the eShop using assets from a game already released

That's all I've got.

Soooo thoughts?

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Give me a new Punch-Out!! on Switch. I'll take back all the mean things I said about you Nintendo.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None of those predictions are things that people couldn't have guessed on their own.

No reason to believe them.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of our beloved legacy users dumped a series of Nintendo rumors acouple days back that are certainly worth discussing. I'm not going to name names (though that information is discoverable).

But this affects the future, and if they really are a leaker, I would think ERA would like to discuss it. The leak is as follows:

-A sequel to a 3DS game is coming to Switch. Remember what was said about new character inclusion for Smash.
-Netflix (but not Hulu) is coming Q1. Announcement will be tied with a Netflix-produced show.
-Themes will arrive with a Dec. 25 update. Free if you own the game or amiibo.
-Metroid Prime 4 will have a subtitle that people know, Q4 at the earliest. First footage in January Direct.
-Little Mac was almost in ARMS. There's a reason he's not.
-A new spinoff is coming exclusively to the eShop using assets from a game already released

That's all I've got.

Soooo thoughts?

I think that he was joking as it was his farewell message to place that will not be named.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
It seems crazy to me to plan an update for Christmas day knowing how many people are going to be setting Switches up that day

DetroitBison

Oct 25, 2017
Excited for the Themes and Metroid Prime 4 Game play, other than that i could care less can just watch Netflix on my Smart TV

Stealth

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I can tell you that I heard that Koei has another big Switch exclusive set for 2018.

Nirbion

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it was a joke.
Or maybe an attempt to make GAF less credible about rumors so no one believes GAF-rumors anymore, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.