• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Imagine you got called out at your work environment for being sexist and after that you decide to change and show everyone you can do better than that.
But still every time your having a conversation with a collegue or something they constantly mention the bad you did.
You think thats a good thing? If you think thats a fruitfull way if giving people the space to change dont we dont agree with each other.
It's been a week and he streamed with someone once. How long did he refuse to stream with women for?

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Right on. I remember you being on the frontlines of all that SweetNicole/Swidge & Morrigan/David Bowie stuff. Brave!

Oh wait, you're full of shit.
What's that now? Who's Swidge and what did Bowie do?

Edit: and if you don't understand what I was trying to say, just say it. I wasn't saying I had anything personal to do with Ninja playing with women, I am saying that the people who called him out on it helped in a small way.

Equating that to thinking I am spouting that I am (or herald myself to be) on the frontlines of issues out there is asinine.

Last edited:

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least as long as hes refused to stream with them and the bs he spouted about why it was ok for him not to. Shrous literally just streamed with lern last week lol.

Is Shroud sexist then? Because he was not streaming with Women for as long as Ninja was if he only started doing it last week.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is Shroud sexist then? Because he was not streaming with Women for as long as Ninja was if he only started doing it last week.
Lmao this is pathetic. Shroud has streamed with lurn and other women many times on his channel nor was he championing that it was ok to discriminate against them to the young impressionable and largest audience on twitch. Grow up and stop looking for strawmen.

Cokie Bear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao this is pathetic. Shroud has streamed with lurn and other women many times on his channel nor was he championing that it was ok to discriminate against them to the young impressionable and largest audience on twitch. Grow up and stop looking for strawmen.

What's pathetic? I'm just trying to work out how many times someone goes back on a policy like this before it counts. I brough up Shroud as a comparrison, it was an honest question. I don't know how often he streams with women so I was curious to know what the accepted frequency was. I don't see why there's a big difference between saying "I don't want to stream with women" and someone simply not streaming with women. I don't blame people for feeling shitty towards Ninja, I just feel like it's a bit scapegoaty at this point.
What's your point exactly and what's it got to do with the original post of mine that you quoted?

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
Ninja is clearly getting out of control. Someone has to do SOMETHING.

ninja37ef8.jpg

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What's pathetic? I'm just trying to work out how many times someone goes back on a policy like this before it counts. I brough up Shroud as a comparrison, it was an honest question. I don't know how often he streams with women so I was curious to know what the accepted frequency was. I don't see why there's a big difference between saying "I don't want to stream with women" and someone simply not streaming with women. I don't blame people for feeling shitty towards Ninja, I just feel like it's a bit scapegoaty at this point.

What's your point exactly and what's it got to do with the original post of mine that you quoted?
You brought up shroud and others as a strawman, youre trying to make the argument that if they aren't considered sexist than ninja isn't, when their individual actions have nothing to do with ninja's individual actions. Even if they were doing the same thing (which Shroud isn't is youre reaching incredibly hard to paint him in the same light as ninja, I dont know who myst is). And theres a difference between not having streamed with women but wanting/being open to it and categorically saying you wont do it at all because theyre women and you dont want stories made up about you, like youre in 8th grade. Good on him for reversing course. But he doesn't get a pass after 1 week of this. Lets see how it goes.

Golden

Banned
Dec 9, 2018
He comes across as someone who is dripping in arrogance. Likening himself to professional sportsmen, shows a real lack of self awareness.

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hahahaha holy fuck

"See? He played games with a girl!"

What's next? Mike Pence eating dinner with his non-wife?!

Gaming communities feel eternally wet behind the ears. Sigh.

Cokie Bear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You brought up shroud and others as a strawman, youre trying to make the argument that if they aren't considered sexist than ninja isn't, when their individual actions have nothing to do with ninja's individual actions. Even if they were doing the same thing (which Shroud isn't is youre reaching incredibly hard to paint him in the same light as ninja, I dont know who myst is). And theres a difference between not having streamed with women but wanting/being open to it and categorically saying you wont do it at all because theyre women and you dont want stories made up about you, like youre in 8th grade. Good on him for reversing course. But he doesn't get a pass after 1 week of this. Lets see how it goes.

No, you're putting arguments in my mouth. I brought him up because people don't see him as sexist and I wanted to know what the baseline for that was. I'm not trying to paint him in any light, I perfectly explained what I was doing in my last post.

Starvigil

Oct 30, 2017
He comes across as someone who is dripping in arrogance. Likening himself to professional sportsmen, shows a real lack of self awareness.
He's one of the best in his field, makes 500k a month and has the biggest live audience on twitch.
And he was interviewed by a late show host on live television on the same chair movie stars, best selling musicians and professional athletes sat on.
He's allowed to be a little smug.

OP
OP
Parenegade

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uhm i might be reading this website wrong but he isn't #1 in lifetime anything
edit: oh wait ok he is #1 in lifetime kills overall in the entire game and #2 in overall wins in the entire game. gotcha
definitely top 100 and top 50 in stuff though

Solo kills don't mean shit really. It's just how long you've been playing not how good you are. A better example would be the fact that he qualified in the top 200 in North America for the last tournament. He's definitely not top 50 globally though.

RingerZinger

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
is that the guy who had the whole ban fiasco? he said live on cam he will make sure a player will get banned, that person got banned, but it was just all coincidence. ?