• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
https://youtu.be/wcs6zvV0qhM
4Tg9Erh.jpg

Um, what's that about?

thatjesushair

Mar 21, 2019
I'm not Fire Emblem pro, but its been mentioned before in Fire Emblem: Heroes, right? I'm not sure what the big ??? is...

Jockel

Oct 27, 2017
Berlin
What do you mean? They're obviously just dumping the series' logos for context while "going back" to the first one.

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
It's slightly curious they chose that logo instead of the one for FE7 or that they didn't put either Genealogy or FE6 in there either.

I wouldn't read too much into it anyway, although there's always the chance for more old FE getting the translation treatment FE1 just got.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I want to believe, but this is probably nothing. I am still holding out hope for an Echoes remake of Genealogy and Thracia one day though.

Tab

Nov 23, 2017
As others have said. they already do this in Heroes videos.
mareeta-7.png

And it's not like it's some previously unseen English logo, it's just the normal Japanese one.

Scything

Oct 25, 2017
It's slightly curious they chose that logo instead of the one for FE7 or that they didn't put either Genealogy or FE6 in there either.

I wouldn't read too much into it anyway, although there's always the chance for more old FE getting the translation treatment FE1 just got.

That would still be pretty nice; doesn't Thracia still have the problem where the menu patch and the story translation patch don't actually work together, or did someone release a combined one or retranslation?

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
It's probably nothing, like everyone here has already said--however I will cut something if we get Thracia 776 before Genealogy.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
boYrtDM.png

Fire Emblem: Thracia 7̶̧̲̩̱̼̫̦̫̦͈̹͉͈͉̍́͌͑̍̐̑͛͜͝7̴̢̦̪̞̦̘̔̓̏̂́6̸̢̛̙̹̗̬͕͖̜͖̩̅̾̑͂̿̽͜͝͠

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
If Thracia comes out, era will be filled with threads complaining about how difficult the game is.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I find it more suspicious that Echoes logo is blurry and Shadows of Valentia is not there.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Haha, it's a nice thought. Just waiting for the Genealogy remake first. I can't be bothered to patch & emulate that game. But yeah, doubt it has any special significance.

Sep 9, 2020
I mean I'd assume we get a Genealogy remake first (Battle of Balhalla in HD would be hype), Thracia is kinda different than GotHW so not sure how they could be combined unless they overhauled quite a bit of stuff.

Tab

Nov 23, 2017
That would still be pretty nice; doesn't Thracia still have the problem where the menu patch and the story translation patch don't actually work together, or did someone release a combined one or retranslation?

There's a new menu/story translation for it: Lil Manster, which is based on another translation that came out a little before it, project exile.

Scything

Oct 25, 2017
There's a new menu/story translation for it: Lil Manster, which is based on another translation that came out a little before it, project exile.
Ah, thanks. Might be time for a playthrough again, it used to be my favourite game in the series, hopefully it still holds up.
I mean I'd assume we get a Genealogy remake first (Battle of Balhalla in HD would be hype), Thracia is kinda different than GotHW so not sure how they could be combined unless they overhauled quite a bit of stuff.
Yeah, I don't know why people keep saying to combine them; gameplay wise they're almost as different as two Fire Emblem games can be, and there's a lot of people who are fans of one style and not the other (I never liked Genealogy, for example).