• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What game should From Software make next?

• Bloodborne 2

Votes: 922 41.0%
  • Dark Souls IV

Votes: 142 6.3%
  • Sekiro 2

Votes: 61 2.7%
  • Demon Souls 2

Votes: 105 4.7%
  • Another King's Field

Votes: 80 3.6%
  • Another Armored Core

Votes: 300 13.3%
  • A New IP

Votes: 640 28.4%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
not bloodborne 2, please. That ended perfect as it is.

but honestly anything. I had high expectations for Sekiro and it still blew me away. From is such an amazing team.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Anything which isn't an exclusive. Bloodborne is goat but I would rather play it on pc unless FROM improves their console ports. Playing Sekiro on pc makes it even more clear.

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Sekiro not even been out 48 hours lol. I'd say let the team rest and then make whatever they want. Something new with more surprises and mechanics to master.

J2d

Oct 26, 2017
Sekiro is incredible so far, but I still want something new. Bloodborne is great but I need a pc version for all their games going forward and Dark Souls was pretty much murdered by Sekiro for me.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sekiro is a neat experiment but I think there's more that can be done with a Bloodborne sequel. Bigger world, more combat depth - Maybe bring in bits and pieces of Sekiro into the new design, too, but more than anything I want a return to form

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Something in the style of Blood Borne, not really a sequel but building on the mechanics and themes of Blood Borne, different time and place for example.

Also, A new Tenchu please! It has been so long and Sekiro is a nice buildup to get us in the mood.

Troublematic

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Preferably I'd just want new IP's rather than going back to ones already done. I don't mind going back to BB or DeS or even DS universe, but I don't see it providing anything positive compared to having a new exciting setting. Of course there's always the chance that a new setting isn't as appealing, but I'll take that chance over tiresome retreading of the same setting over and over.

Whatever they make I hope there's a PC version of it. I don't want to be stuck forever with poor 30 fps frame pacing and overzealous chromatic aberration like with BB.

RedHotHero

Nov 24, 2017
Honestly- a good Armored Core or a 60fps semi re-release of Bloodbourne. I don't want them to get locked into the "we must only make souls-type games" though, so hopefully they have some flex.

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
I'd like something that (i) has online interactions and coop and (ii) releases on PC.

Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk is what I want to see them tackle. The body horror would be insane.

I love the combo of sci-fi and horror so much, whether it's films like Alien and Event Horizon, books like Ship of Fools, Diamond Dogs or Blindsight or games like SOMA or Dead Space. From's take on that could be something truly amazing.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
I voted Bloodborne but I really would like another multiplatform game so I can play on PC. I'd be happy with another new and different game.

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A multiplatform Bloodborne successor like Demon's > Dark

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
It's going to be Dark Souls 4 & Armored Core Reboot.
Bloodborne 2 might happen for PS5 in the mid 2020's though.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
New multiplatform Armored Core fucking please, last one is like 6-7 ears old, they already made 4 soulsborn or whatever you choose to call them now during that period.

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
IT'S TIME FOR THE GOAT!

wspy1LG.jpg