• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What game should From Software make next?

• Bloodborne 2

Votes: 922 41.0%
  • Dark Souls IV

Votes: 142 6.3%
  • Sekiro 2

Votes: 61 2.7%
  • Demon Souls 2

Votes: 105 4.7%
  • Another King's Field

Votes: 80 3.6%
  • Another Armored Core

Votes: 300 13.3%
  • A New IP

Votes: 640 28.4%

• Total voters

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Liam Roberston. He's an insider and he said he heard From Software is making a new IP and it could be revealed in 6 months. He does a lot of videos for Did You Know Gaming YouTube channel.

He also said if what he heard is true then a certain group of fans will be mad at person who is working on this game.

Thanks but im not sure what that last part means?

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
personally i'd like Dark Souls 4 or BB2 or that hypothetical dream Souls game where it's cyberpunk/western/[insert genre here] but as a company i think it's in their best interest to diversify. with all that creative talent would be sad if ten years from now we're still ruminating on "remember bloodborne? that was cool"

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Why isn't OP playing Sekiro.

Focus on the now, we'll see what they'll do soon enough.
Lol because I'm at work right now and I can't play Sekiro at work ;)
OP be real with me

Was the Another kings field and Another armored core options on the poll placed to bait Another's Century's Episode fans in this thread?

Cause it worked on me! I need a new one in my life like right now Bloodborne sucks compared to it
That's not the reason I put "another" in front of those two game series. I meant it referring to a sequel, or another entry in each saga.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man this "on to the next one" shit gives me fuckin ANXIETY. Get off the internet and play the game, there's more to life than Anticipation.

there's just gotta be

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I'd... just like to be able to pick up the game first and play it a little bit before I start thinking about this question. :P

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I freaking hate threads like that just after a game released. This just feel like people aren't satisfy with what they got and just want more.

Give the devs a break!

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anything they want! If there's a group that's ever earned creative freedom, it's them.

Bloodborne 2 or a new Armored Core game sure would be swell though.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
How about, "Fix their engine"?

Besides Bethesda, From is the only other high profile developer that has continually failed to either make significant improvements or correct fundamental issues that are detrimental to the gameplay.

If they can muster that then my vote goes to Bloodborne 2 on PS5.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Meaning someone like Suda 51, for example?
I was thinking like someone like Sakurai for example. He's known to make Smash and work on Nintendo games most his life. Maybe he's working with From Software on a new IP for Sony.

He did an interview and he stated he works certain hours for Smash so he could "work on other games".

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017

Besides Bethesda, From is the only other high profile developer that has continually failed to either make significant improvements or correct fundamental issues that are detrimental to the gameplay.

Given they used UE4 for their recent PSVR title, it seems entirely likely that rather than try and evolve their own engine for next-gen, they'll just move to UE.

Oct 25, 2017
new jersey
Anything but a Bloodborne or Dark Souls sequel. I'm so burnt out on those games I'd rather not play another one for a while. Sekiro was a great breath of fresh air. I want more new experimental games instead of another sequel.

Still believe a Bloodborne sequel would suck and not live up to the first.

myzhi

Oct 27, 2017
New "Souls" IP.

Sekiro is not doing it for me. Forcing you to parry and limited equipment leads to limited gameplay variety.

Kaivan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New IP would be nice.

Now that you mention it, they are reaching Bethesda level indeed. Pushing their archaic engine to the limit while ignoring the concurrent issues the previous games had, which they never fix.

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Its always hard coming back to a bloodborne or a dark souls after the freedom they give you with Sekiro on combat, it would feel like a downgrade

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
Armored Core Battle Arena, an Armored Core Battle Royale where you pick from 1 of 8 base mechs and find parts across the map/from destroying other mechs and customize your mech with hundreds of parts while boosting around a large and varied landscape as you try to be the champion of the new Battle Arena and become the new Nine-Ball.