So Samantha Bee is the only late-night host to talk about what happened to Ilhan Omar

Oct 25, 2017
Skövde, Sweden
I don’t disagree with her, but she always comes off mean-spirited. I mean, I get why but it’s just not something I want to watch when trying to relax.
Oh no.
She is mean to the people who deserve it.

Think of poor Fucker Carlsons feelings:

I don't watch these shows to "unwind", it is to wind myself up and keep myself engaged in knowing what kind of bullshit I am opposing. I am Swedish, but with family in America this stuff is very related to my life. It's also thanks to these American shows that I have engaged myself a lot more in Swedish politics and fighting back against our version of the GOP, the Swedish Democrats, who are also a bunch of racist, sexist, white supremacist, mysoginistic fucking pieces of garbage shitfuckers.

Oct 25, 2017
Colbert's still catching up on last week's news, I wonder if he'll tackle it too.

Either way, Sam Bee's show continues to be exceptional. I would love for her to end up with more shows per week since the writing is immaculate.

Oct 25, 2017
Good on her, because what Iihan said isn't wrong.

I don’t disagree with her, but she always comes off mean-spirited. I mean, I get why but it’s just not something I want to watch when trying to relax.
People are calling you out on this and rightfully so as what you said is just idiotic and just demonstrate that you clearly don't understand anything.

Oct 25, 2017
Colbert's still catching up on last week's news, I wonder if he'll tackle it too.

Either way, Sam Bee's show continues to be exceptional. I would love for her to end up with more shows per week since the writing is immaculate.
The writing is so good because she doesn't have to do this 4x a week

Oct 29, 2017
I bet we see 1000000x less the media discussion and finger wagging by prominent Dems (and Repubs) on this than Omar's completely accurate reading of the "special relationship" between Israel and America.

Saying that American Jews should join the Republican Party because of "Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal" is a pretty explicit claim that the best way Republicans can attract Jewish support is by appealing to our purported dual loyalties. Not great.

Shameful shit.