• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
I don't disagree with her, but she always comes off mean-spirited. I mean, I get why but it's just not something I want to watch when trying to relax.
Oh no.
She is mean to the people who deserve it.

Think of poor Fucker Carlsons feelings:

I don't watch these shows to "unwind", it is to wind myself up and keep myself engaged in knowing what kind of bullshit I am opposing. I am Swedish, but with family in America this stuff is very related to my life. It's also thanks to these American shows that I have engaged myself a lot more in Swedish politics and fighting back against our version of the GOP, the Swedish Democrats, who are also a bunch of racist, sexist, white supremacist, mysoginistic fucking pieces of garbage shitfuckers.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Colbert's still catching up on last week's news, I wonder if he'll tackle it too.

Either way, Sam Bee's show continues to be exceptional. I would love for her to end up with more shows per week since the writing is immaculate.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good on her, because what Iihan said isn't wrong.

I don't disagree with her, but she always comes off mean-spirited. I mean, I get why but it's just not something I want to watch when trying to relax.

People are calling you out on this and rightfully so as what you said is just idiotic and just demonstrate that you clearly don't understand anything.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Really feel that Sam is the true inheritor of the Jon Stewart legacy. Gets righteously upset and is willing to eschew jokes to be taken more seriously.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Good on Samantha. Colbert is a milquetoast liberal, his show is toothless, so don't expect much from his show that shakes the system. Remember when he was the one to get Sean Spicer onto the Emmy's? It was the liberal equivalent of Fallon's hair ruffle of Trump.
sean-spicer-emmys.jpg

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Colbert's still catching up on last week's news, I wonder if he'll tackle it too.

Either way, Sam Bee's show continues to be exceptional. I would love for her to end up with more shows per week since the writing is immaculate.

The writing is so good because she doesn't have to do this 4x a week

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
I was not a fan of Bee's delivery style, but today she won me over by adressing a topic most are affraid to touch.

She has my respect.

Oct 27, 2017
When comedians are the ones touching the subjects because the media is afraid to lose access, what is that called? We need a term.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I bet we see 1000000x less the media discussion and finger wagging by prominent Dems (and Repubs) on this than Omar's completely accurate reading of the "special relationship" between Israel and America.

Saying that American Jews should join the Republican Party because of "Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal" is a pretty explicit claim that the best way Republicans can attract Jewish support is by appealing to our purported dual loyalties. Not great.

Shameful shit.