• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
He does not fit into what we men tell ourselves women find attractive, but he definetly is.

original.gif
tumblr_p5xdhcmPfi1s1agz8o2_500.gifv
original.gif

Helps as well that the guy is a fantastic actor with his eyes and really gets intimate emotions across to the audience in a way more conventionally attractive actors can't. Eye contact is everything.

Dec 2, 2017
To me not at all. I don't know anyone who thinks he is attractive either.

But he is a white dude. That's enough. People are also attracted to Cumberbatch for some reason.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
I don't think he's all that physically attractive but his acting is fucking incredible, which certainly helps.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I think people find him attractive because of the way he carries himself, voice, acting ability. Without being able to show the world those qualities he probably gets passed without much notice.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He has charisma and a swagger of sorts, that's the kind of thing people find attractive.

Literally every single straight man spends fifteen minutes before bed praying to their god of choice that Adam Driver won't be deemed attractive the next morrow.

This, we're on to you fuckers.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Reminds of Tom Hiddleston, after Thor came out I was like that Chris hemsworth is a handsome chap, but my sister And her friends crushed hard over Loki of all people and I was just like huh?

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I think most people first encountered him on Girls (he was in a few things prior to it I see) and if you'd asked me if anyone would ever find him handsome back then I'd have told you that you were crazy. He's grown into his look though. The improved physique certainly helps -- it filled him out.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think he's conventionally attractive by Hollywood standards but that's one of the things that really helps him stand out. The main thing though: He's a phenomenal fucking actor, and I love the fact that he gets a wide variety of parts and leading roles. Dude deserves it.

Oct 25, 2017
Some of the replies remind me of that SNL skit where one of the cast members was grilling the female cast members on why they thought Benedict Cumberbatch was hot.

Edit:

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
As one of the straights, I think of him as attractive in a guy-next-door kind of way. His face doesn't have the "perfectly proportioned Greek sculpture with a jawline of granite" look that 90% of conventionally hot male actors have. He's approachable attractive, like a guy you might actually encounter somewhere outside of Hollywood.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been told numerous times that I sound just like him.

So I'm giving him a 10/10 on tones alone

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
He's tall, has a lot of charms, and an overall pretty nice personality. That's enough for a lot of people.

As far as I'm concerned, he does nothing for me, but I know too many people who crush on him, and I can understand why. I do appreciate him as an actor though, and he has his handsome moments here and there, but overall, not my type still.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
He's an unusual-looking dude, and obviously not everyone is going to be into that.

Reminds me a lot of when Matt Smith was cast in Doctor Who, and the number of people I spoke to who would just straight-up call him ugly (or some variation thereof).

matt-smithybjwk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.