• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
tumblr_ozy53u2DsJ1us57u5o5_500.gif
Everyone go watch Logan Luck right now, such an underrated movie. Adam Driver and Daniel Craig are both outstanding in it.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
My wife is into Kylo Ren. When we were watching Silence she remarked that Adam Driver doesn't look as cute as in Star Wars. "You are missing the movie," I pouted.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Extremely. Especially in Paterson and Marriage Story, where his BDE (Big Dad Energy) is off the charts.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
He's a great example of attractiveness being more than someone's face. His appeal seems to be all about the way he carries himself and his acting chops. I really think if he weren't a famous actor that someone passing him in the street wouldn't look twice. That's not saying people like him because he's famous, but just that they've actually given him a fair shake and realized he's attractive for reasons other than his facial structure.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Driver is handsome in a unique way compared to the average Hollywood standard.

So in closing my closing statement:
Yes I'd bang him.

Oct 31, 2017
I feel for him because he talked about how he doesn't like watching himself or something :/ like wtf, you're so successful how could you be like this

But personally, his nose is way too big and I'm also not a fan of long faces. But obviously everyone has different taste.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think he's got a pretty weird face and it was just weird enough that him dating Lena Dunham's character in Girls was one of the more believable things on the show.

5/10 but I get that he's got that ugly sexy thing going on so I'll bump him up to a Day's Gone 7/10.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Solid 1/10 + 2 for hair. Dude is not attractive at all to me. I would want to have a beer, but move my head back from a kiss.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is the kind of guy people think is attractive because the entertainment media tells them that he is attractive.

Nobody would look at him twice if he wasn't famous. And I am not a hater, he is a great actor.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Not my particular cup of tea, but I don't think he's ugly.

But my wife thinks he's good looking.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really? Evryone in the theatre laughed when he removed his helmet in star wars force awakens

I think he's cute though

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Physically, he's not attractive to me. His face and build don't do anything for me, and I would look right past him in a crowd.

His voice, height, and the way he carries himself are attractive attributes though. And he has thick hair, which he could stand to style better, but still.

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
it is always about the eye sex

Also, maybe people would feel better if we call him a "boy next door" kinda of attractive?

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Adam Driver is attractive in the sense that he has a very unique look in an industry that standardizes certain beauty standards on top of a very charismatic
Really? Evryone in the theatre laughed when he removed his helmet in star wars force awakens personality.
I mean, that was sort of the point, but then the next film said:
tumblr_p5xdhcmPfi1s1agz8o2_500.gifv

original.gif

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
he's just an average dude with a decent personality who acts well. he's also just the new "it" guy on the block so he'll have folks stanning for his body. happened with benedict cumberbatch too.

Dec 31, 2017
I'd say he's not classic hollywood hero good looking, but he somehow still is an attractive guy all together.

Also he's ben swolo.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
As a gay guy, he's super attractive. Not necessarily based on conventional good looks, but every time I hear him talk he seems like a super down to earth guy, intelligent and has tons of personality.

He's one of those guys that I would love to just chill with and I don't think I'd ever get tired of it.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
As a straight guy my opinion doesn't matter much in this regard but I still think he's an attractive guy, particularly in The Report and Marriage Story

Patsy

Jun 7, 2019
Germany
I'm-a-lesbian/10. I very rarely actually find men attractive/aesthetically pleasing, but I guess he's ok like most hollywood actors? Do love his nose though.

Status
Not open for further replies.