• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 63832

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 14, 2020
latest

967e178067fc94d87f5df7ae57905ff9.png

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
reductress.com

QUIZ: Is He Cute or Is He Just Tall and White?

When you finally meet someone who catches your eye, it can be hard to tell if the attraction you’re feeling is real at all. Is he really cute, or are you confusing his tallness and whiteness with being cute? Take this quiz to figure out if he’s a certified hottie or the unworthy beneficiary of this

Deleted member 6263

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's the kid I saw hanging outside the Hot Topic. But he's also a famous actor so...automatically cute or something.

Deleted member 54292

Banned
Feb 27, 2019
I personally love his asymmetrical face. I think he is handsome and also seems like a cool dude to just chat about life with.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
He's definitely not classically handsome but it works.

But also his talent alone is enough for me to wanna hold his hand REAL hard.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
You went with weird pictures for this one, when you're asking if someone is attractive why pictures with heavy scar makeup? I don't think he's super pretty in pictures alone, but he is an attractive person.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
His talent is the main attraction for me. Can't help but find him attractive because of it. Same with some other, "non-conventional" looking actors. I've thought Geoffrey Rush was attractive ever since Quills, for example.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I would say 6/10.

I like that he has black hair, but I don't feel like his face and body language is particularly attractive. He wouldn't be someone I would date based on physical attractiveness only for to say.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's the messy hair and facial blemishes unobscured by makeup. He looks like a type of person you could run into in your day-to-day life.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He's weird looking, but he's famous and I would assume also rich. I haven't heard any horror stories about him, either.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
He's not really that attractive in the conventional sense. Definitely not at all when he is brooding. Has a nice smile though when you do see it.

If we're going objectively on look he's like a 6.5 out of 10. But with a beard, he's about an 8 out of 10.

Benedict Cumberbatch can look weird as fuck, but even he is better looking than Adam Driver. I'd give Benedict an 8.5 out of 10 depending on the angle.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Not my type but I like that he can be considered attractive in hollywood, even if with a bunch of asterisks for some people.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think he looks fucking wierd but he is probably number 1 on my wife's celebrity crush list so what do I know.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
He looks like he was carefully sculpted with putty when he was little and then someone accidentally dropped him on the floor and didn't bother to fix it.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Good looking enough to be in movies so I'm guessing more attractive than the vast majority.

Although men don't have it as bad for Hollywood standards as women. I don't see many average looking women on TV.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
I feel like he's a Benedict Cumberbatch attractive; his voice does a lot of the attracting despite his physical features being unconventionally attractive.

although he looked pretty conventionally attractive when he first takes off his helmet in TFA. I understood the hype after rewatching that scene.

CJSeven

Oct 30, 2018
He looks like a parking garage valet to whom you'd hesitate giving over the keys to your friend's father's 1961 Ferrari.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Based purely on looks I'd say he's a solid 7/10. Would blend in walking down the street but plenty handsome. People only say he's "weird looking" because he's in an industry where stardom is built on looking like a supermodel.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
He's not conventionally attractive, that's for sure. His features go against typically perpetuated standards of facial beauty and attractiveness.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if anyone would find him attractive if he wasn't famous. He kinda reminds me of Splinter from Ninja Turtles.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I still think Disney digitally altered his face for the face reveal in TFA. He looks better in that scene than I've seen him in anything before or afterwards.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good looking enough to be in movies so I'm guessing more attractive than the vast majority.

Although men don't have it as bad for Hollywood standards as women. I don't see many average looking women on TV.

Eh. A lot of guys have made good livings in Hollywood just by having unique looks, sometimes frankly uniquely ugly.
I'm reluctant to name names. Usually they specialize in playing heavies.

Status
Not open for further replies.