• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

OTQuPCw.jpeg

This is his spokesperson, literally went to get forgiveness from a bunch of kids, shit on them, and because he wasn't forgiven called them immature.

This is what he had his spokesperson share

This dude is fucked beyond transphobia jesus

Oct 26, 2017
God damn. So first he claimed he didn't even want to go, then made a surprise appearance anyway and got pissy when they didn't heap praise and apologies on him. This guy is egotistical beyond fucking words.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
dave-chappelle-rkelly.gif

I don't even understand why after everything they had him appear. What is the point, at this point?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
"...I don't think you could make one of the decisions i have to make on a given day."

Dave, what does that even mean?

Dave, you're talking to literal children. You're an adult.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
He seems to be very concerned with whether his statements leak nowadays.

For some reason.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
What a piece of shit he turned out to be. I would pity him and how fucking small of a person he is, if it weren't for the fact that he's actively doing people harm. Dude deserves a right good punch in the snoot.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
If you're going to use a Q&A session to brag, you could at least do better than "I'm more talented than literal children!"

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Good on the kids going hard at him and not giving him any absolution.

I really hope his mainstream success is over.

He will probably live the rest of his life in luxury, but I hope it eats him that the world with exception the alt right basement dwellers moved on without him.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
What on earth.

I hope that if I ever become rich and successful I don't get absolutely obsessed with petty, hateful shit like him.

Oct 27, 2017
LMAO

Yo, this feels likes a skit that Old Chapelle would make, mocking a celebrity. "I'm better and more talented than all you little niggas in this room, damnit!"

It's incredibly how these kids were roasting him, and he got in literal verbal fights with CHILDREN.

You're officially washed, Dave.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's kind of sad watching him flame out like this. So spiteful and completely unnecessary too. But that's what happens when you obtain that kind of money and fame - you start to believe your own hype, and soon enough, no one can tell you anything.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017

Imagine saying "I'm better than you all" to a bunch of kids.

Am I understanding right that Dave himself published this summary? How on earth can you read this and not think he's pathetic?

LMAO

Yo, this feels likes a skit that Old Chapelle would make, mocking a celebrity. "I'm better and more talented than all you little niggas in this room, damnit!"

It's incredibly how these kids were roasting him, and he got in literal verbal fights with CHILDREN.

You're officially washed, Dave.

For real, lol. "Do you know who I am!?" vibes for sure.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Holy shit I was not prepared for how absolutely pathetic this man is, the fact he went in there at all after all but then acting a complete child in a building of kids showing so much more maturity than you.

Gotta say my jaw dropped at that "I'm 16" line, wew these kids are sharp. And then the grown ass millionaire adult legit responds with an I'm rich bitch.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Im gonna just hold my tongue. This clown is making a complete fool of himself.

Fucking dumbass.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Yes, Black people are killed every day, Dave. Who the fuck is out there making shitty low effort jokes about it? Fuck all the way off, you're not even brave enough to have a serious conversation with teenagers without deflecting.

Last edited:

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Why was Chapelle even there? How did he imagine this playing out? Did he think high schoolers wouldn't know about him? Maybe he thought the school would have talked to them and told them not to bring it up? Does he actually think he comes across as looking good in this?

I guess his current audience will eat this up they same way they cheer when shitheads like Steven Crowder "debate" random people on the street. "Lol did you see Chapelle own those libs!?"

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
He was probably always like this behind closed doors, but I can't help but mentally associate Dave's physical growth with his behaviour. Like a guy who gets beat up a lot in high school, sympathizes with the bullied because he feels he's among them, then gets fit and realizes he can be the one to go to high school and beat up kids now.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Dave, you're a 50-year-old chainsmoker who holds big drug parties during pandemics while cheating on your wife (when you have two school-aged children at home) on page 6. You make $20+ million a year to do specials on Netflix that, controversy and Transphobia aside, are nowhere near the level you were at 20 years ago.

You're most famous for running away from your job without telling anyone because you couldn't handle the fact that you were making terrible, terrible sketches (fun story: John Mulaney was the Comedy Central intern who got the call that Dave Chappelle was nowhere to be found and not making his show).

You are not a sage. You are not anywhere near as gifted as you believe yourself to be. You're a guy who used to be great who is now a shitty middle-aged toddler dispensing dime-store wisdom and engaging in the most insufferable, one-sided game of oppression Olympics any of us have ever had to tolerate. You WERE one of the greatest stand-ups and now you're just a juiced up, hoarse-voiced shell of a comedian who seems hell bent on getting everyone to think you're just a giant asshole.

Last edited:
OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine saying "I'm better than you all" to a bunch of kids.

Am I understanding right that Dave himself published this summary? How on earth can you read this and not think he's pathetic?

For real, lol. "Do you know who I am!?" vibes for sure.

Because no one cares, his rich friends got his back, he doesn't get captured video so it's text only which won't go viral because mainstream press loves cancel culture stories, so he'll always have an audience, sell out his shows, and make his netflix money

Shit read the responses to this twitter morons arw praising his fucking bravery

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Dave, you're a 50-year-old chainsmoker who holds big drug parties during pandemics while cheating on your wife (with two school-aged children) on page 6. You make $20+ million a year to do specials on Netflix that, controversy and Transphobia aside, are nowhere near the level you were at 20 years ago.

Your most famous for running away from your job without telling anyone because you couldn't handle the fact that you were making terrible, terrible sketches (fun story: John Mulaney was the Comedy Central intern who got the call that Dave Chappelle was nowhere to be found and not making his show).

You are not a sage. You are not anywhere near as gifted as you believe yourself to be. You're a guy who used to be great who is now a shitty middle-aged toddler dispensing dime-store wisdom and engaging in the most insufferable, one-sided game of oppression Olympics any of us have ever had to tolerate. You WERE one of the greatest stand-ups and now you're just a juiced up, hoarse-voiced shell of a comedian who seems hell bent on getting everyone to think you're just a giant asshole.

💯💯💯

Blows my mind seeing people defend his shitty excuse for comedy

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine how much of a fragile butthurt ego you have to have to be a 50 year old man visiting your old high school for validation and support.

So glad he didn't get it from the students. I bet Chappelle is still stewing over this...

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Gotta put them kids in their place! They've held all the power far too long.... *eyeroll*

Oct 25, 2017
"Media's not here, right?" Those of the words of someone who just realized he really fucked up.

Jokes aside, Dave is clearly not handling the canceling well. he is unraveling like a dude who can't come to terms with the fact everyone (well let's be real, a lot of people. He's still got tons of stans) suddenly hates him. I've seen it happen with dudes all the time, and it always tickles me.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
16 year olds are literally only going to know about him from his Netflix specials... He was genuinely expected them to have the nostalgia like his millennial and older audiences have to overcome the awful shit he says.

To these kids all Dave is the hate. Glad they are standing up to him, it's grotesque so many adults aren't willing to do the same.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is this gonna go the Kat Williams endgame with Chapelle literally getting in a fight with a kid?

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Why was Chapelle even there? How did he imagine this playing out? Did he think high schoolers wouldn't know about him? Maybe he thought the school would have talked to them and told them not to bring it up? Does he actually think he comes across as looking good in this?

I guess his current audience will eat this up they same way they cheer when shitheads like Steven Crowder "debate" random people on the street. "Lol did you see Chapelle own those libs!?"

He wanted an apology from the kids who protested naming part of the school after him

See here:

FFEG8JAXoAEv5y-

This is a fucking grown man

And here

Oct 25, 2017
Also yes, the famous middle schoolers Bradley Cooper and Chris Tucker chose to go to that school because Dave went there. I remember it being the hot gossip of the day what high school those two would go to.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
You know, now that I think about it, if Chappelle had done a skit retelling the story of some washed up Black celebrity going to a high school and mocking all of the children, wouldn't we still be quoting that today?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Dude doesn't have any real comeback. Just "I'm better than you".

Dave is in a far different place from where he started. He's just another rich asshole now in his bubble.