• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decision made
  • OP
    OP
    Mr. Fantastic

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
    Banned
    Apr 27, 2018
    User banned (duration pending): Insulting other members throughout a series of posts, history of similar infractions.
    This thread is starting to reach peak era levels, keep it going gang.

It's insane how me having a moral quandry has turned me into the bad guy. This place can really be, and I'm not sorry to say it, a virtue-signalling shit hole. Thanks to everyone who has actually provided useful advice without lording over me on their high fucking horse. Those guys can fuck off.

Gonna say it again:

Grow up.

You didn't even need to post this here, you could have acted like an adult, and gone and talked to her about it and dealt with it privately.

Instead you come to a forum full of strangers, complain about it and then complain that people are acting like you're the bad guy.

Bad guy or not, this is quite frankly, a childish response to a situation that could have been resolved without whining about it to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

You know what? If I hadn't made this thread I would've just fired her tomorrow. Since I did, I gained new perspective and had something to debate with my mom. Which we already did. And we're not firing her, but I am going to have a serious talk with her tomorrow.

So fuck off with your grow up bullshit, this thread served the purpose which I intended which was TO GET FUCKING ADVICE.

Jesus christ with you assholes.

I am not getting her a tablet or laptop pls stop
  • OP
    OP
    Mr. Fantastic

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
    Banned
    Apr 27, 2018
    She already has a smartphone with internet access, I'm not getting her a laptop or tablet jesus fucking christ

contrary to believe, I AM NOT RICH lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.