• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All we know about it so far is that it will act as a storage system ala Pokemon Bank and that you'll be able to trade with it. Will we be able to battle? If so, will there be any single player battle facilities? What about minigames or a version of Pokemon amie? People have come to care about their Pokemon, so the prospect of being able to do nothing with them outside of just staring at them.

Normally I'd understand the silence. After all the app isn't releasing until 2020, but the fact that it could resolve the current cut Pokemon controversy makes the silence incredibly odd to me. THough I must say this entire prerelease cycle has been incredibly odd to me with baffling decision after baffiling decision (dropping the cut dex bomb in a random Treehouse segment, a 24 hour live stream to announce a single Pokemon, and so on).

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
We won't hear about it again until 2020, and probably not until March at the earliest.

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
It felt like it took 3000 years for Pokémon X and Y to be compatible with Pokémon Bank. I think Pokémon Home will be the same way

dabri

Nov 2, 2017
Without pokemon home, can i transfer pokemon from let's go still or do I have to wait?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pokemon Sword and Sheild is the most controversial media event since JOKER (2019).

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Phasing out Pokemon Bank - a service people are still paying for with Pokemon they've been holding onto for well over a decade - without explaining what exactly Home is really gets under my skin. How hard is it to communicate the basics here? It's been like six months and this is pretty much all we have to go off of:

BYhorxJ.jpg

Just put out a press release or something! Some bullet points! Just explain!

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
In an ideal world it'd have a full Pokedex that's 'cloud' based, insofar as you link your Pokemon Go/Let's Go/Bank/SwSh to it and it automatically updates who you've caught and seen without having to download anyone directly to Home.