• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkCronos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Perugia, Italy
I don't think it has been decided yet. Resetters? Resettlers? ERAers is pretty horrible IMHO

On the discord server i've seen someone proposing Errors and even REFfers (REF = Reset Era Forums). What's ERA consensus on this?

Oct 25, 2017
Members of this specific forum, what should our moniker be in reference to each other? I shamelessly stole "resettler" from someone more clever than I on the discord channel. It's pretty good! But it sounds more contextually relevant to those of us "settling in" right at this moment. Far into the future once the mass migrations have ended and most of us have finished settling in, what name should we use in reference to fellow posters?

Or maybe resettler is just fine.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I keep reading it as resettlers.

Edit: Wait, it is resettlers? Saw someone else using resetters and thought I was going blind. I need to increase the size of this text.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon Trailblazers

Roll the dice and caulk your wagon

...I don't think I named forum peeps, but I do think I named a mid-sized high school basketball team.

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resettlers for original GAFers. New people are settlers.
I mean, that makes sense, no?

EDIT The L is there for easier saying. Plus the pun.