• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Not that great because it kinda sparked racial crap and jealousy between classmates and myself, and then we moved at the end of the year.

Oct 27, 2017
i had a "girlfriend" in like 2nd or 3rd grade

this girl, Christina, used to hug me and even kiss me in class. I always thought it was funny.
she definitely had some kind of crush on me, but i was just like whatever...
the kids at recess used to sing that "... and christina, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
i never thought it was a "relationship" other than us kids having fun.
she even gave me her home phone number (landline lol) and invited me to her birthday party.

after that year i never talked to her or anything. she probably doesn't even remember me now tbh.
my parents were pretty strict growing up, they weren't into the idea of me dating and stuff.
that was the only "girlfriend" i ever had until my SENIOR year of highschool haha.
but even my 6-month relationship in high school didn't last or mean much, we went to prom and that was that ... we went to different colleges and only kept in contact through social media.

NFinity

Oct 25, 2017
I had a girlfriend in 3rd grade(the only time I had one), she was in my class. We held hands & kissed on the cheek at recess. During the school year, I would see her at times being around this other boy not in our class, but in the same grade, at lunch. I never asked who he was or ever talked to him. When 3rd grade ended, I never saw the girl ever again, I guess she moved, but during that summer the boy moved into my immediate neighborhood & became a best friend. The girl had been his girlfriend too. He did exaggerate how into him she was. During 4th grade I got a crush on a boy in my class.