• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendoman58

Oct 25, 2017
Is he still at that other site?

Did he ever join ResetERA?

When was the last time we heard of him?

Is he but a forgotten relic of the past now?

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Isn't CBOAT just like Modbot, but for leakers?

I could've sworn I saw someone write that here idk

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Wasn't the point of this site was to start a new and keep the baggage/tropes of the old forum IN the old forum?

What progression is made wondering "hey where's this site's CBOAT" or making those shitty $15 italian meal jokes

Are you that enthralled by the hype that comes from mediocre/predictable leaks that you need to have this entity again

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Wasn't the popular assumption that the CBOAT account was compromised after the false Titanfall (or was it the Master Chief Collection?) info came out?

I recall the few posts that came from CBOAT after that had an uncharacteristic flowery PR-spin to them and then... nothing.

zenosparadox

Nov 13, 2017
I thought it was ntkrnl or whomever that had all the Microsoft leaks and was discovered/fired. Is that not correct?

nemoral

Oct 25, 2017
Fiddler's Green
I heard that the moderators, who were on the Sony payroll, fingered him to the authorities and he's spending 5-10 in prison for industrial espionage.

Status
Not open for further replies.