• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Luke's green saber. And even more specifically we'll go with the "v2" version that has the weathered top/bottom sections instead of copper/silver.

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For the hilt, you gotta give it to Luke's green saber. That goblet-style emitter is so damn elegant.

For the blade, I always liked Kylo Ren's "overclocked" saber, how it's crackling and looks dangerous to use. Fits the character extremely well.

Oct 25, 2017
Kylo Ren's saber is a fine design, it looks chunky and aggressive which fits his character very well.

My favorite lightsaber is probably the weird lightsaber pike thing the temple guards use, it just looks so weird with the extra long hilt and the shorter length blades.
JediTempleGuard-TCWs5BR2.png

As for regular sabers, definitely luke's green one or asajj ventress's dual red curved ones.

Last edited:

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
I always liked Mace Windu's saber, i wish Jedi had more unique saber colors, there was never any OT lore to state sith = red & jedi = blue/green, that's something the EU assumed & Lucas followed with the Prequels.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite is Luke's green saber in RotJ, but an honorable mention for me is definitely the Darksaber from Clone Wars/Rebels.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
It's somewhere between the general design for Kylo's saber (implied to be Old Republic-era by Rebels) and this beastly thing from SWTOR:

8D3yZHh.gif

vYCvYQl.gif

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
I like Kylo's, the vents are silly if you think too hard about it but you shouldn't because it's Star Wars and I like the visual motif of it being a classic broadsword. Dooku's has the coolest handle I think.

I really like Luke's ROTJ green, though. With his all-black outfit it's very striking.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Kylo Ren for me. Just something about the unstable laser combined with a bastard sword style approach. Second would be Luke's ROTJ saber.

Deleted member 56306

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I stand alone in liking the Inquisitor copter sabers. However my absolute favorite... Is either Luke's Cal or Kanan's.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Luke and Obi-Wan's are the best hilts. Obi-Wan's by default cause it's blue and not green. Any lightsaber that is yellow is just awesome. Also the Imperial Knights white lightsabers are too awesome.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely Ahsoka's white sabers, followed by the Darksaber. Ezra's gunblade was pretty cool and creative, too.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Rihani Ambrai's lightsaber -

Rihanisaber.jpg

Failing that, Dooku's is awesome and I'm quite fond of Qui-Gon's as well -

Qui-Gon_Jinns_lightsaber_-_SW_Card_Trader.png

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
The prequel sabers look too clean and machined, like they've been designed using CAD. The OT sabers look like they were bolted together using whatever junk was lying around, which makes them feel more personal and unique.

Darth Maul's saber is a pretty iconic design from the prequels though.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anything will ever beat Darth Maul's red double saber for me. That shit was badass. I love that weapon archetype.

Kylo's unstable lightsaber was pretty cool too.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Darth Maul's

Love how he can fight with one saber out or two, flashy af.