• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
I mean it's just a matter of time right? Musicians are just sitting around bored. Might as well make some music. June-July is about to be on fire musically.

Anything y'all expecting or hope happens? I'd like to hear something from Killer Mike.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
idk about mixtapes but all these quarantine live performances everyone is doing have been great

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I been making like 15 beats and instrumental a day for different local musicanians and artists to pay rent. I bet industry talent will do the same

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
Been watching Kenny Beats on twitch just making tracks and listening to New stuff. He even put up a discord with samples. Comical cause he had no idea how twitch worked but is learning.

Most artists it's going to be a switch to streams from mixtapes during this time. Full interaction with audience and the closest to live performance you can get..

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
We are gonna get the corniest "sick like corona" bars for the next 3 years. Or even longer. Steel yourselves, people.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
The Questlove live mixes have been amazing. The D-Nice ones were more like a party, but also great.