• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powwa

Oct 28, 2017
I recently finished Yakuza 0 and really loved the time I spent with it, easily my GoTY right after BoTW. I'm new to the series so this was really good way to get into it since it didn't require any prior knowledge about the game. Right after I was done with it I ordered Yakuza Kiwami with its sexy steelbook cover.

I'm excited to start it but from the looks there seems to be no information about Kiwami 2's localization. This is really a bummer because I have a PS3 so I can play 3-4-5 but for second game I'd have to get a PS2. Besides it's kinda hard to go back to janky PS2 graphics these days. And while I know there is a better version out there I wouldn't be able to convince myself to play the original.

So my question is why Sega has this radio silence and will we ever get it localized?

VoltySquirrel

Oct 25, 2017
Given the success of Zero and Kiwami I don't think Sega is gonna sleep on it like they did 5. They probably just aren't talking about it until it's closer to a theoretical release date.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
They will localise it given the success of past games.

They'll announce that when they're ready to.

Status
Not open for further replies.