• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Although why he hasn't started Ozil, Lacazette, and Sanchez together before I have no idea lol. Starting your best players is good management. Who knew.
Stubborn old man wants to prove that he's only right unfortunately when he isn't. When the Media and Fans says what our lineup should be he does the opposite just to prove that he's the only one that understands. Then gets what? he gets hammered from trying to prove something wrong

Daxter01

Nov 3, 2017
How the hell Atletico is still playing with 11 men?
Marcello is done if he cant attack anymore he is completely useless

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A good win earlier. Thank fuck otherwise it would have put me in a rotten mood for all this shit I need to type up tonight.

Pogba is a

qWU06dq.png

Haters can dab off.

Apparently City will bid big for Dybala next season. Rip Prem

Nah, believe

C3WHlCe.jpg

Dk5jpjB.png

#AgentP

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems we are missing out on Greizmann, so I think United will go for him.

I'd probably rather have Dybala. If Martial can git gud and stop being inconsistent he is quite similar to Griezmann. Dybala can play as a mean number 10, and Mata's poor legs aren't going to keep him going much longer.

I'd bite the hand off for either obviously, but Bale/Griezmann are going to continually be said they're signing for an EPL team and it wouldn't surprise me if both stay in Spain.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably rather have Dybala. If Martial can git gud and stop being inconsistent he is quite similar to Griezmann. Dybala can play as a mean number 10, and Mata's poor legs aren't going to keep him going much longer.

I'd bite the hand off for either obviously, but Bale/Griezmann are going to continually be said they're signing for an EPL team and it wouldn't surprise me if both stay in Spain.
If/when Martial can? He can't/won't.

Milk Lizard

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TOBYHANNA, Pa

Dybala doesn't seem very interested in England. He had offers when going from Palermo to Juve, from the premier league... But he also had that when going from Argentina to Palermo, where he rejected City as he didn't want to go to England. I only really see him potentially switching to Spain or France really, but even doubt that as things are right now... Although football changes quickly.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
A nice day of footy to put the nightmare that is international football behind us.

Though the thread without streamable sucks.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dybala doesn't seem very interested in England. He had offers when going from Palermo to Juve, from the premier league... But he also had that when going from Argentina to Palermo, where he rejected City as he didn't want to go to England. I only really see him potentially switching to Spain or France really, but even doubt that as things are right now... Although football changes quickly.

This is why #AgentP has to put in the effort

1Kud7uJ.gif

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh, the boy has Giggs/Henry in him, he just has to git gud

PQT7fc8.gif

mWU4knl.gif

6Xd6xdg.gif

1QLwOug.gif

MA8aVTE.gif

Q6NmIWF.gif

If Mourinho can get Martial to stop being a little bitch like Luke Shaw is, then Martial will become a great player.
I could probably find you some sweet Iago Aspas skill gifs in isolation. Suppose Martial is young, but he doesn't do it anywhere near enough. Looks disinterested most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.