• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Who releases a summer tentpole movie the 23rd of May?

I can't imagine this movie wil be any good, but I am ready to be surprised.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
you're fucking Bor Gullet

do what you're good at

tumblr_p2d8nsw7hz1w0elyeo8_400.gif

Oct 29, 2017
I've Had zero interest in this movie since it was announced despite being a very big Star Wars fan. After the refreshing episode 8 that I absolutely loved i'm So excited for the future and even less excited about retreading OT stuff.

But then.... I started watching Atlanta and damn, Donald Glover is amazing. Now i'm Extremely excited to see him as Lando but saddened by the fact he will probably be the best thing about the film, so now I'm reluctantly looking forward to this train wreck just to see him crush it.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I have little hope that this will be good. We're less than 5 months away and we're only now getting promo for it. Yikes

Oct 27, 2017
I've Had zero interest in this movie since it was announced despite being a very big Star Wars fan. After the refreshing episode 8 that I absolutely loved i'm So excited for the future and even less excited about retreading OT stuff.

But then.... I started watching Atlanta and damn, Donald Glover is amazing. Now i'm Extremely excited to see him as Lando but saddened by the fact he will probably be the best thing about the film, so now I'm reluctantly looking forward to this train wreck just to see him crush it.

yeah, he brings it. I can totally see him being the star of this movie and the trailer. And that's why I think people are underselling this. He alone will be compelling enough to get people to see it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I hate that they are dropping a Star Wars flick every year now... Getting a new Star Wars Movie used to be a event.

Well... Let's hope the trailer is good.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Please don't tell me Disney released the AM&TW trailer to make room for Solo.

Glover and Chewie are gonna be the only thing worth a damn are they?

Howard ratio for saving films is still at 0%

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's just gonna be a slow music build up then Han appears from the shadows and just says, "I'll your nerfherder."

ry-dog

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe how soon this is coming out, although I guess it gives us a 1 year and a half break until episode 9.

Oct 25, 2017
The fun thing about this thread is all the dissenting comments will be remembered on Sunday.

All it takes is a good trailer to turn people around.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I should hope they're going to start marketing their major movie that's like 3 and a half months away.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Hella curious if these guys can pull off Solo or Lando

I haven't seen it in them before, so hopefully we get a good look at it on this super bowl spot

Unguided

Oct 28, 2017
After hearing the Solo behind the scenes horror stories plus how much of a bloated mess the last one was I'm a bit leery about this one.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not going to lie, I think these Star Wars spin off movies are going to be or already better than the new trilogy. It's a pretty cool addition we got from the Disney sale, they can really do a lot of different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.