• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucardx23

Nov 8, 2017
Is there something here or am I seeing things?

Edit: The party is over.

Sonic.jpg

Sega.jpg

Untitled.jpg

kevin.jpg

youtu.be

Game Stack Live – Day 1

Build your knowledge of the latest game and cloud development technologies from Microsoft, go behind the scenes with some of the creators at Xbox Game Studio...

Stolen from bsigg

Last edited:

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Actually the clean and simple bit means they are buying the rights to the character Sora and that's all

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No red on the controllers otherwise this would be 100% true.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I mean you could make the argument that the first tweet is confirming a Kingdom Hearts buy-out with Aqua as the protag of KH4.

Eventually it just becomes a case of projection and seeing what you want to see

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like a multi year deal to put all Sega games on Game Pass would be more likely than an exchange of equity.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
If someone does buy Sega, can we have new entries in Shining Force, Golden Axe and Phantasy Star Offline? Please?

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What were all the Bethesda teases?

I remember the pic of Todd Howard eating cup noodles inside of a cardboard box to tease their future acquisition by Microsoft.

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
They are a public company. Repeat with me they are a public company. To buy a public company this would be public. Got it? Good

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
Oh that's cool, I like those "conspiracy theories".
But why tho?

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Pretty sure we'll see some sort of deal announced at TGS. Too many signs with the Yakuza timed-exclusivity, etc.

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
Please, stop. Don't make a fool of yourself. Microsoft buying Sega isn't happening.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There are reaches, and then there is this....

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Clearly this is what they're announcing in their TGS Showcase. Along with the Series SEGA

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Also the second tweet is about a product manager throwing up the "no" symbol to cover up the super secret game gear mini stuff, that presumably came out of the cardboard box in front of them

There's even an emoji of the gesture right there

MrMiyamoto

Oct 31, 2017
There's more too, the official Xbox Twitter's replies to people's comments about the controller have mentioned the design "[joining] the family" and used a Japanese-y Sailor Moon gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.