• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
This is unique. It's definitely a mod tool but I wonder how Respawn (Or now EA) will react to this. Hopefully they let this person keep making it, as it would be a really cool mod.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this earlier on the subreddit, I am really looking forward to some people making their own gauntlet runs to focus on different things (having a a run aimed around teaching people how to move fast on flat ground like you see on Homestead would be really great for learning the movement system). I assume this kind of thing doesn't work online though, but considering people have gotten it to work to this degree, I won't be surprised if they find a way to share custom levels.

Edit: Woah, so glad to see that a few of the fine folks at Respawn followed the move to Resetera!

Last edited:

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And I'm over here thinking how this might be used to do noclip in Effect And Cause. :D

Very cool. Would love to see how complex this gets over a few releases from the (solo?) dev working on it.

cmagus

Oct 27, 2017
This is pretty awesome, if it allows making custom multiplayer maps that would be amazing.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Very cool. Honestly, Titanfall 1 was my favorite game of all time when it came out. I'm hoping that Titanfall 3 can bring back the adrenaline rush of the first game's MP with another amazing campaign like we had in T2.

peepers

Dec 10, 2017
Biscay
Between the titanfall 1 community keeping the game alive on Xbox one and this... Definitely one of my favourite series.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

I'm looking forward to this development.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
This is too awesome.
I always believed that there should have been lots of gauntlet sections in the campaign. The feeling of always maintaining a forward momentum while simultaneously shooting down enemies that try to stop that momentum could make for even more awesome moments.

amnesties

Nov 17, 2017
this is so cool. the first map actually looked really good

hope to see a water map, always wondered what that would look/play like in Titanfall 2

Oct 28, 2017
I'd love to see proper mod support for Titanfall 3. If content is worth paying for, modding certainly doesn't hurt the DLC model (assuming they do DLC period).

Computermau5

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, titanfall 2 was awesome and trying to beat my time in the gauntlet run was super addicting. I'm already picturing insanely hard gauntlet run maps using the time jump mechanic :O