• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nihilego_Khu

Mar 12, 2018
The second wave of the internal test for this game has begun and some of the new info got leaked recently.
Eib3wNGUwAAQQKH

Eib3wNFU0AIKjUf

There are 5 basic roles in this game: Strike/Power, Support, Standard/Balancer, Defense, Speed.
Each of the pokemon characters is divided into 3 types of usability: Beginner, Medium, Advanced/Master.
There are 2 kinds of attack distance: Short-range Attacks & Long-range Attacks.
List of the pokemon can be sorted by the order of release time or by the order of recruit time.
Pokemon evolves at level 5 and level 7 (if it can evolve twice).
Pokemon learns new moves at level1, level 3, level 5, or level 7. You can only choose 1 move from the 2 alternative ones each time from the same move group (Like basic moves group and powerful moves group, the higher the level is the move powerful moves you can learn). There is one basic move from the beginning, and when you learn the third move, the pokemon will forget its basic move. At level 9, pokemon will learn the unite move as its third move.
At some point during the battle, powerful wild pokemon will show up in the center of the map. Legendary pokemon like Zapdos and pokemon from Gen8 like Drednaw all debut in this section. And if you defeat them you will get more points than other wild pokemon.
Items like Rare Candy or Sitrus Berry will randomly drop on the map, they all have special effects on pokemon.
Thoughts from the testers: funny and leisure game, quick to start but lack of competitiveness and easy to get bored.
Eib3wNFVkAA-OOo

Some basic info of the available pokemon right now:
Bulbasaur - Ivysaur - Venusaur line: Strike + Medium + Long-range
Charmander - Charmeleon - Charizard line: Standard + Beginner + Short-range
Squirtle - Wartortle - Blastoise line: Defense + Medium + Long-range
Pikachu line: ? + Medium + Long-range
Jigglypuff - Wigglytuff line: Support + Medium + Short-range
Machop - Machoke - Machamp line: Standard + Medium + Short-range
Slowpoke - Slowbro line: Defense + Medium + Long-range
Snorlax line: ? + Beginner + Short-range
Lucario line: ? + Advanced + Short-range
Froakie - Frogadier - Greninja line: Strike + Advanced + Long-range
Fletchling - Fletchinder - Talonflame line: Speed + Medium + Short-range
Zeraora line: ? + Advanced + Short-range
Pikachu moves info:
Eib4BF0VkAAEA9b

Eib4BGWUYAAPHvm

Eib4BGNVgAApMHg

In the beginning, you can learn from Thunder Shock & Electroweb
At level 5 can learn from Electro Ball & Thunder
At level 7 can learn from Thunderbolt & Volt Tackle
They all have different effects and advantages.
You can upgrade the move at higher levels (like 11 or 13) with the addition of "+" symbol at the end of the name of the move.

Last edited:

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
They killed the game by making it whatever this is instead of making it a more standard moba.
Hopefully it still has some depth to it.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The adherence to Gen 1 limits things a lot, imagine if you had the call between Slowbro or Slowking when you evolve slowpoke. Making the call depending on what the team needs. Maybe they can at least do Galarian Slowpoke...

They won't.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
The info sounds cool and I wouldn't mind giving this a shot. I wish every piece of Pokemon media wasn't beholden to using the 3D models with the same-ish poses, though.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
Hoping I will have a chance to play it, game could be huge, but I don't see that much enthusiasm for it right now.

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
They killed the game by making it whatever this is instead of making it a more standard moba.
Hopefully it still has some depth to it.
This game still seems generic.

The game kinda died for me when they announced there would be no implementation of type matchups.

That immediately framed the game for me as a cash grab by people with no history of playing Pokemon, who only saw it as a profitable thing to hastily skin over their existing game.

Nothing they've said or shown after has done anything to change that view.

Omniblack

Jul 10, 2020
I came in here thinking I missed something. Not knocking people looking forward to this but this is only more salt to the saltiness that is my feelings about this franchise right now.