• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 19533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realize James was 8 feet tall. Is everyone in silent hill that big?

If PH is supposed to be 9 feet tall, that's shocking. The scaling had to be way off.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
Who would pay $10k just to troll? Also, if this is one big troll, why wait until NOW to update the site and gain attention when we just went though an entire year where they could've posted something amidst all the other rumors and stoked the fires sky high?

Could be a part of the PR revival of their social media/accounts. Nobody believed their Twitter accout was official either at first.

OP
OP
Alexzan

Alexzan

Sep 24, 2019
Italy
Who would pay $10k just to troll? Also, if this is one big troll, why wait until NOW to update the site and gain attention when we just went though an entire year where they could've posted something amidst all the other rumors and stoked the fires sky high?

Could be a part of the PR revival of their social media/accounts. Nobody believed their Twitter accout was official either at first.
If I have to be honest, I really don't know. Yeah, it might be possible, but I don't think it's the case.

NeoSabin

Aug 12, 2019
I didn't realize James was 8 feet tall. Is everyone in silent hill that big?

If PH is supposed to be 9 feet tall, that's shocking. The scaling had to be way off.
1642865-attack5ag.jpg

I don't believe PH is 9 feet...

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
I don't know how after the whole gme stock fiasco anyone is wondering why someone would spend $10k just to troll.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Game Pyramid Head isn't that tall... (at least not until Homecoming).

But the movie version certainly was.
tumblr_mwbbqgGWhu1resfmwo6_250.gif

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
metalgearsolid.com is also registered to Konami through GoDaddy. The website is out of commission but they have control of it through 2023.