• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
...and begins drinking it. This person is a repeat offender. I heard it last month and now, sitting here with my pants at my ankles, I just heard it again. You're sitting in relative silence other than bodily noises and then:

KC-TISSSS

GLUGGLUGGLUG

AHHHH

What do I do with this information? Has anyone else encountered a soft-drink-shitter? This seems too hilarious to not share with the rest of the world somehow.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Some dude brought a laptop into a stall and was in a Skype call.

As I was walking out out the toilet .

I'm still confused.

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have an articling student here at my work who does this shit, but instead of coke the dude opens a bag of chips and munches through the dam bag.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Florida
AHAHAHA.

why would someone engage in that while going to the restroom?

I cringe when I see people bring drinks into the restroom & leave it at the sink or take with them

Oct 27, 2017
LMAO.

Wonder if he is hidding it from someone and does it regurarily.

Or they might just be very werid. But that can't be healty (both drinking Coke AND while on the shitter).

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
At my old job, my friend was in the bathroom and heard some dude talking on his cell while in a stall. My friend was washing up when all of a sudden the stall door opened up and the dude walks out with his pants around his ankles, still talking on the phone and casually waddles up to the sink to start washing up.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
that is definitely somewhere a little higher on the echelon of what constitutes weird.

tbh having a good shit is one of life's small pleasures, so cracking opne a nice cool coke whilst going seems like a galaxy mind move.

hang on....

how do you know it's a coke? o_O

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
This isn't the kind of thing I'd do whilst on the throne, but it's a harmless foible and hardly worth starting a thread over.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
1963-Things-Go-Better-with-Coke.jpg

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In Vegas, some bathroom stalls have cup holders
I can slightly understand this because you don't want to leave your drink unattended in a place where people can easily take advantage of you. Better to bring it with you in a bathroom then someone slipping you a roofie or something.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
wonder if they realise turd particles are floating around and probably go down the throat with the cola

always the real thing

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense. If you eat and drink at the toilet, you don't have to worry about making your way there afterwards.

OP
OP
Mullet2000

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see a problem with it. If I have to shit when eating a sandwich or something I'll just take it into the bathroom with me.

blinky

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's disgusting. Coke is just empty calories -- you should be drinking water instead.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna have to try this.

With beer though, which is what I assume work dude is doing too.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
wonder if they realise turd particles are floating around and probably go down the throat with the cola

always the real thing

I mean, that happens at your house as well. It's not like the turd particles decide to only stay in one room.

Where do you store your toothbrush? You know, the tool you use to keep your mouth clean?

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Never heard someone drinking a beverage but I have heard someone eating something very crunchy. I can't imagine someone being that hungry and starved that they just have to eat when there are multiple people shitting in the room

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
I was creeped out when I went to the bathroom and this man was in a business call while pooping.. probably one of the most disgusting things I have witnessed. It wasn't like you couldn't hear him do his #2 either.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
it is either beer
or a sugary drink and the dude is on a low-carb diet officially.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
I guess it could be any canned beverage, I just assumed coke.

yeah tbh the idea it's beer seems more likely than anything else. hell i've worked in offices where they used to spray wd40 on top of the cisterns so that people would stop doing coke on them - drinking booze in a cubicle doesn't seem far fetched.

Rigbones

Oct 25, 2017
That's disgusting.. But you're probably also getting fecal matter on your phone screen by posting this while on the toilet :)

Oct 29, 2017
Sounds pretty great to be honest. I usually brew a cup of coffee first thing when I wake up, then drink it while taking my morning shit.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the many reasons not to do number 2 in a public bathroom. If I want to spread out with a can of sody pop while I do my business, I don't want some weirdos listening in and judging me.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Sounds like they're having a good time, maybe bring a coke with you next time?

Also, hope your poop went well OP.