• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can honestly say that I've liked, subscribed, AND hit the bell icon.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I gotta say I went into this expecting something kinda try-hard but it's actually really cute and endearing, almost gives me Homestar vibes. Just British-er. Definitely gonna subscribe.

el_galvon

Jun 13, 2019
hahaha these are great, hope the guys at MM give it a look, I think it fits well with what they expect too see in Dreams.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
omg I didn't know there was a second video!

Also, if I could make a suggestion: don't live in a house that has an infinitely deep chasm in the living room maybe

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. The options are endless. Can you just buy beta access? There's a learning center near me for disadvantaged youth and stuff, and they have AR/VR for the kids/teens there. And I'd love to help then get Dreams setup there on their PSVR.

Edit: Nvrm I see you can just purchase the early access.

Last edited:

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Very well done but I wouldn't show this to any kid in early childhood that would watch something like a puppet show. XD

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
"British-er"?

DPp6jcx.png

OP
OP
chubigans

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah just the timing and expressions alone are so good, like this is legit tv-ready.

chogidogs

Oct 25, 2017
Attention to detail is amazing. The blinking and how everything syncs up is really well done.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the original video but didn't realize there were more. People seem to think the only thing people will make in Dreams are games but people who want to do some cool animated short films and the like could have a really interesting platform to work with.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is all I was going to work on when I bought it but I didn't go for the early access version.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Those were both great. I'm definitely going to subscribe.

Dreams is such a delightful tool. So far beyond what LittleBigPlanet promised, and I adore LBP. I just wish I had more time to dive into creating content in Dreams myself.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
They South Park'd the King. And dat cliffhanger lol

Pretty impressive. I'll try to go on Dreams tonight, watch it there, and give this person a like.

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
These are great.

Seeing these and countless other creations makes you realize why Dreams took so long to develop. Kudos to MM and SIE.