• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
Sit back and relax with Cerny's soothing voice explaining the future of gaming to the ignorant masses

Open your mind's eye with 9 GB/s SSD speeds

ASMR will be perfected with PS5's Tempest audio.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Road to PS5 will gain eternal life as a meme. Marketing masterstroke in retrospect. This plus the instagram shadow drops..... Sony has a maverick marketing genius on their hands. Can't wait to see them reveal the console design as a Banksy mural.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Soothing

edit: wish there was a bit less echo, it's kinda distracting.

Last edited:

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
Unironically this

g5LoDk8.gif

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
Okay cool, but is the audio composed of a superposition of spherical harmonics weighted with coefficients that are unique to the profile of your ears?

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Damn it Mark why is your voice so relaxing.

Road To PS5 was not exactly an 'exciting' thing to watch but when you understand what he's talking about it gets more interesting.

dynamitejim

Oct 25, 2017
And people were saying The Road to PS5 was a marketing blunder.

We just weren't ready to receive the New Gospel.

Oct 29, 2017
I really wish we could listen to this on a loop instead of the dreadful menu music that was used in the PS4.

PS5 would be COAT.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad they cut off Jim Ryan's introduction, because an ASMR of it would make me fall asleep instantly.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
Take a relaxing bath in the tube while listening to this. Only way to enjoy Cerny.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the PS5 console reveal is an 8 hour stream of an artists interpretation of what a console is, with voice over clips of Mary Cerny, Jason Ruben, Cory Barlow, Hideo Kojima and other Song luminaries.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Cerny has incredible diction and this takes it to the next level.

Sign me up.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I expected this to be soothing, but this's on a whole another level.