• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing as we're at the point it's super easy to get homebrew up and running, I'd say take any Switch footage claiming to show off unreleased stuff with massive grains of salt.

I mean, it could be real there isn't anything insane there, but someone could likely very quickly knock out a "version 6.0" homescreen app thing.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Its funny no matter how much time passes and technology is available, no one ever seems to have direct feed footage of leaks supposedly done in the comfort of their own homes??

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
Reposting from the other thread.
c8jjoxz.jpg

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Obviously fake. No way the menu gods who designed the current switch homescreen would have text pop up over icons.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Its funny no matter how much time passes and technology is available, no one ever seems to have direct feed footage of leaks supposedly done in the comfort of their own homes??
I mean, in this case it's obvious that it's done to show it running on a switch. if it was direct footage you could just make a video and that's it.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Even if it turns out real I'm not believing any of these Switch home screen videos. They are too easily faked and modding is around so its pointless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.