• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I remember this, Mephiles is freaking hilarious. Also they called Fallout 76 battle royale.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
"You silly feeble minded little gay, I'm so far beyond fortnite now."- Mephiles

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is totally insufferable.
GLZh6Cl.png

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
I think y'all forgetting that the original leak of 76 before it was properly announced was that it would be a Battle Royale game.

Granted that leak was seemingly wrong at the time and complete BS, but I'm sure that the F76 Battle Royale jokes are a reference to that rather than prediction.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
It's real good. They're all great but special shoutout to whoever is Robotnik because he absolutely kills it in both the '06 and the SA2 one as well.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Penny Parker is just too good. Speaking of, check out the fan dub that she & the others did for Sonic Adventure 2.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
This isn't one of their dubs but it makes me giggle whenever I watch it:

"...But what better place to reflect than in the HOUSE OF MIRRORS?!"

grand

Oct 25, 2017
It's real good. They're all great but special shoutout to whoever is Robotnik because he absolutely kills it in both the '06 and the SA2 one as well.

The best part is that the guy who voices Robotnik has never played any of these Sonic games yet keeps nailing it. Him breaking character in disbelief is probably the best part of these fandubs.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Penny's channel is getting more attention. I happened across them when I was looking for Ridley in Smash reactions. Watched their Puyo Puyo Tetris videos, and I was hooked.

That said, I haven't watched their Sonic 06 fandub yet, despite seeing and loving their SA2 fandub.

"It's like we're evenly matched in some kind of way!"

"We aren't. You just killed me."

Nessus

Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad Penny's channel is getting more attention. I happened across them when I was looking for Ridley in Smash reactions. Watched their Puyo Puyo Tetris videos, and I was hooked.

That said, I haven't watched their Sonic 06 fandub yet, despite seeing and loving their SA2 fandub.

"It's like we're evenly matched in some kind of way!"

"We aren't. You just killed me."
The 06 dub is way better, with the exception of the second Eggman broadcast in the SA2 dub.

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
Omega and weed.exe got me big time. 😂

Amy measuring up Elise was also so good.🤣

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The guy voicing Sonic sounds just like him I'm dead lmao

EDIT: I just saw the voice cast and Sonic is being voiced by a woman holy shit that's impressive lmfao this is great

Last edited:

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
Sonic 06 is irredeemable. If it wasn't the great soundtrack would already have done the trick.