• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Spotted this cute ad in my YouTube feed from the official Sonic channel and thought I'd share.

No mention or sight of Sonic Boom, surprisingly. Guess they're ready to leave that whole spin-off in the past.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Oh, convenient. I just started going through Sonic 1 last week to prep for playing the entire series.

Neato. It'd be cool to see this fledged out into a huge docu series.

edit: wow, kids content can't be put into "watch later"? How in the hell can that feature be exploited to endanger kids on the internet? God damn, youtube. That is an awful usability change.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate whoever scripted this threw in "Freedom Fighting friends", considering they probably couldn't include the actual Freedom Fighters for even a reference. (If not for legal reasons, maybe because Sega HQ expressly forbid it.)

Really weird how long they stuck around Sonic dying and Werehogs, though. Almost like a "Yeah, we know" segment they didn't really have to do.

edit: wow, kids content can't be put into "watch later"? How in the hell can that feature be exploited to endanger kids on the internet? God damn, youtube. That is an awful usability change.

Yep, it's absolute garbage. And they tried to make it seem like it was the FTC's fault, even though the FTC didn't specify or require many of these changes.