• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you Lord Arcadio

I only checked the thread to see if they'd added any extra games as I was holding off getting it as there was only one I wanted!

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks!

So, I'm playing Sonic Adventure for the very first time, and I'm a bit surprised to say that I really like it. Admittedly, I've only played for an hour and only Sonic so far, so this isn't exactly an informed opinion.

I'm baffled that I can spin dash up a slope, jump, and Sonic will jump significantly higher and farther than normal. What the hell, Sonic Team? You mean you got the classic physics in 3D right on your very first try... and then you just ignored it from then on?

Now you see why people dont like when others say Sonic adventure was never good.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, grabbed the $10 tier. I already have Mania on steam and 2 other platforms so I gave it away, and I'm not sure if I'll keep forces either because I played it on ps4 then made my friend take it, but I'm excited to have most of the rest. I had been waiting for good deals on generations and 3&k for quite a while and this can't be beat.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
I don t agree. Sonic 4 has some flaws but it s still a good game
Episode 1 fucking sucks. It is clunky as hell, looks and sounds like garbage, and has poor and boring level design.

Episode 2 is fine? Not great. It feels a fair bit better and has better graphics, but the buddy system sucks and the clunky homing attack-centric level design is still there. Would never play again.

Idk how anyone can say Sonic 4 is good, especially when modern games like Mania exist.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from hersheyfan hersheyfan!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

hersheyfan said:
Have some extras from the Sonic bundle!

Entered at the highest tier for a cheap Sonic Forces, and to fill out some holes in my collection.

Then I actually played Sonic Forces. Still feel cheated LOL.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sonic 4 - Episode 1 - Won by Santerestil Santerestil (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Mania - Won by Gigi A Gigi A (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Mania - Encore DLC - Won by nofuckinidea (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Generations Collection - Won by Xagarath Xagarath (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Lost World - Won by Berordn Berordn (7 entries)

Danthrax

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Ohio
anyone getting sonic adventure dx please god download the dreamcast conversion mod:

www.moddb.com

Dreamcast Conversion mod for Sonic Adventure DX

Dreamcast Conversion is a mod to make the PC version of Sonic Adventure DX look like the original Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure.

the difference is dramatic (left vanilla sadx, right dreamcast mod)

HgyHH6f.jpg

UYZgSJR.jpg

wFdjWck.jpg

UI4Jzeo.jpg

Se7CuEn.jpg

NBiLYz8.jpg

qX1tQnd.gif
pPHwiBd.gif

Thank you for this easy link. I just bought this bundle (I own most of these games on one format or another but I owned few of them on Steam ... that's rectified now) and I'm installing those mods before booting the game up at all.

7 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 1 - Won by Mozar Mozar (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Adventure DX - Won by MikePT MikePT (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic CD - Won by one of us one of us (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Adventure 2 - Won by m_anger m_anger (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Won by iag iag (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - Won by Impudent Dog Impudent Dog (12 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode 2 - Won by apotema apotema (5 entries)

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Bought the BTA tier. Have only played 3&K and CD from this, so its gonna be interesting. Played a few levels of Generations last night, classic sonic is mediocre, modern is great.

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
Got Sonic 4 Part 1... yay?

Thanks anyway hersheyfan !
Thanks for the Mania DLC hersheyfan :)
Thanks for the opportunity to play Sonic Mania hersheyfan Appreciate you~
Thanks for Sonic Generations, hersheyfan !
You're very welcome. Enjoy!

... well, in Santerestil's case.... "enjoy"! šŸ˜