• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
60df20d1-2602-4190-82ros29.png
Playing it now. Not too shabby. Out on Android and iOS, and has been soft-launched for some weeks now. If you've played Sonic Dash, you'll be happy to know it is also made by Hard Light and feels like a streamlined, polished offshoot off the original game. This release comes less than a week before the main game's launch next Tuesday (you can join me for that in the Sonic Forces OT soon enough).

Last edited:

Truner

Oct 27, 2017
Hungary
Ih9WmkO.png

(downscaled from iPhone 6s because what is on-site image resizing)

I might just be ready for this. Got absolutely everything in Dash (including every event character) maxed out and all. Did play quite a lot of Dash 2, but never really got that much into it. The graphics are pretty nice in this one.

OP
OP
Redhead On Moped
Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
I love the music (made it my ringtone). The music used in what I played in this game is the same as the first Modern Sonic stage in Forces. The graphics look really nice on my iPad Pro, but haven't played it on iPhone yet. It would be cool if you unlocked bonus costumes for Buddy in the main game while playing this.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
This is actually fairly decent runner. Will definitely keep on with this for a while.