• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BossDumDrum

Jan 3, 2020

I am so stupidly happy with this poster and all the little details put into it. And especially looking forward to the trailer reveal tomorrow!

SONIC2_Poster.jpg

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
As I said in the other thread, I'm definitely hyped for this! The Tornado and the Egg Mobile making an appearance makes me curious how they will be in motion. Gonna wait for it to be uploaded to YouTube though.

MerluzaSamus

Dec 3, 2018
That's a pretty solid foster... Once again, I keep believing Sonic finds success in everything but games.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just excited to have the Jim Carrey Robotnic from the end of the first movie as the bad guy, that's where he finally turned into the video-game baddy, right as it ended.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
that's the movie i wanted, more close to the game, eggman original designs, more sonic characters, weird robots, and hopefully less humans since they're probably gonna go to the other world too

it has all the potential to be a great sonic movie, the first one was just okay to me

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
That's honestly a very promising poster. It looks great. The first movie was pretty good, and my four-year-old son certainly enjoyed it a lot. I think this might end up being a rare case where the sequel is even better. I hope.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Also I do appreciate how Jim manages to be one of the most intimidating takes on Robotnik while managing to be goofy at the same time

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome poster.

My inner Sega Child is screaming right now. The plane. Tails. Robotnik. So good!