• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
img_0437gtuo8.png

img_04386budl.jpg

img_043989ucu.png

It also has a release date of the 20th! After a soft launch in other regions, it is finally hitting the USA. I've been waiting for this one for quite some time, and I know some of you have as well.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sonic-runners-adventure/id1306844643?mt=8

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is like a fixed version of Sonic Runners that's more like the MARIO IOS game (with actual levels) right?

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
I wish it was closer to the original Sonic Runners outside of the complete crap roulette stuff. This seems so boring and shallow, especially without the gems. Hard pass.

I would recommend just downloading one of Hardlight's free games instead, like Sonic Forces: Speed Battle.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The original Sonic Runner was a fun game with great music. This looks bad

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
I really miss the original Sonic Runners. I really enjoyed the stage design, visuals and music. This just... Eh, it looks and sounds like some bad rip-off.

Kyari

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's playable offline if they're charging for it.

Virtually all of the games I have on my phone require a connection at this point.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Gameloft making a premium offline game has to be the biggest WTF move of the year. Shitty Sonic game sure, but its still surprising. Give me offline Asphalt with no lootbox bullshit for 8-10 euros god damn it.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This user was banned for this post for 48 hours for deliberate trolling another user for their perceived political views in a completely unrelated thread.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
What's the difference between this one and the one Sonic Team made? Why did they shut that one down?

OP
OP
Redhead On Moped
Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
What's the difference between this one and the one Sonic Team made? Why did they shut that one down?
Wasn't making enough money for them would be my guess. I really liked the core gameplay a lot, but was put off with sooooooo many IAPs. As for difference, there are quite a few, but apparently there's still fun to be had.

I did buy both OSTs though, music is legitimately (for the original game at least) some of the best in the series.

Sonic Runners Original Soundtrack Vol.1 - EP by SEGA / Tomoya Ohtani https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sonic-runners-original-soundtrack-vol-1-ep/1001479847

Sonic Runners Original Soundtrack Vol.2 by SEGA / Tomoya Ohtani https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sonic-runners-original-soundtrack-vol-2/1066738841

Heck, I was so excited I was even one of the first to get footage of the game on the then-latest hardware.

Though merely a glorified Sketchhog sequel in its first iteration, it was still fun, and it was GORGEOUS.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I see the pre-order sign, but when is this actually coming out? I'm actually considering getting it based off of what I've seen and considering the price is 2.99.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks. I mean I'm still going to wait for some wom, but I'm excited to see a much more focused version of rush that strips out all of the bullshit