- Dec 3, 2018
Post more.... we need more !
Probably. Maybe another port of Sonic 1 or something but I'm guessing it's going to take a while until we see a new proper Sonic game.
It definitely is. What ever mainline Sonic is being worked on is likely being scheduled to release for Sonic's 30th anniversary in 2021 is my guess. At the very best we'll get a teaser or announcement for the next game next year.
This is incredible indeed. If this guy manages to get a small team together with ideas for level design and ideas... it could turn out to be the best 3d fangame out there. I'm honestly way more of a fan of this than Utopia because it tries to implement the best of modern and classic sonic unlike Utopia that just spits on anything 3D sonic has ever done.
"Wow, this is really cool. Everything looks fluid chaining different moves is awesome, can't wait to--"
I miss being able to play as Knuckles and Tails :/
I don't remember a watermelon chao. Huh.Yeah
Factor in the following and Chao can end up with all sorts of appearances, from my memory you've got...
- Their randomised expression when hatched
- The base colour, standard light blue chao can change colour depending on how they evolve, meanwhile the actual coloured eggs you can buy have the chao be born and stay that colour, some of those eggs can be sorta shiny/glossy versions
- How they evolve depending on strongest stat and/or hero or dark alignment alters their form
- The animal parts they can be given
- Cosmetic items you can buy for them
- Cosmetic broaches/jewels you can win for them via chao races or karate
I actually forgot how in depth it could go, some of this was added in SA2 and retroactively added to the DX port of Sonic Adventure
you actually could transfer from SA1 to SA2, but not vice versa iircOK. that's about what I figured (and messing around with the minigames using VeMUlator seems to support that as well). Confirms my suspicion that there's really no point to me picking up a copy of SA2 for DC then, since the difference between it and its later ports is much less pronounced than SA1's.