• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
So the only reason to see that weird monstrosity is jim carey i guess, as the trailer states pretty clearly by showing entire scenes with him.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks amazing. Now that the Avengers are done it looks like video game movies will be the next big thing.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
This looks amazing. Finally an homage to the 90s tier video game films we've been missing.

I will say that sonic looks kind of bad. Not design wise, but he doesn't look like he's there at all. Hopefully it's just early CG. But the scene where he gets Tranq'd look like some TV special CG.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
It's Bangai-O

a0s7bjk.jpg

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The movie looks fine, but Sonic's design ruins it

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This could've been a decent movie if Sonic didn't look like.... that.

Might just watch this for Jim Carrey

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is this one of those movies ypu have to watch while being high as a kite?

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Box office bomb? I think so

That looked terrible imo. Hopefully it grows on me. I'll probably still see it though

A6502

Jan 22, 2018
If only Sonic didn't look so horrible, it might be ok. Looks like Jim Carrey is full-on Carrey humor. I look at how good Pikachu looks and sounds, then look at this and ... confusion!?!?

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
This looks absolutely awful. At least Detective Pikachu looked mediocre at best. Yikes.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Also they had to show jim carrey final robotnik transformation to not create a ruckus lol