• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who has seen this Sonic The Hedgehog movie music video featuring Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign, Lil Yachty, and Sueco the Child?

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who grew up with Sonic is too old to know anyone here.

Or thats just me.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fitting that a movie about a corporate mascot designed to appeal to "the youths" who is far past his prime gets a tie-in song from Wiz Khalifa and Lil Yachty.

You should have given us a new Crush 40 track, cowards.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
You know, this song isn't so bad. When I first read the thread title I nearly vommed but after listening...it isn't hidieous. Better than that Charlies Angels Monstrosity.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Lil Yachty man...ugh; like some of the dude's song's beats, but meh on his vocals. Track wasn't horrible...but yeah, I'm hoping it's not reflective of the quality of the movie.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic is still super popular these days you being an old ass man doesn't mean the generation who grew up with heroes or Sonic unleashed doesn't like these artists
Those generations are also old AF now. Only Sonic games that current kids were exposed to are Forces and TSR (and maybe Mania if they have "BE ME!!!" parents).

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That blue hair dude at the end looked like a combo breaker but then everything was autotunes

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Those generations are also old AF now. Only Sonic games that current kids were exposed to are Forces and TSR (and maybe Mania if they have "BE ME!!!" parents).

Current kids like mobile, which has no shortage of free-to-play Sonic games. Sonic Dash alone has over 100 million downloads on Android.

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Movie that barely knows what Sonic is continues to barely know what Sonic is. This song isn't Sonic. They didn't have to get Crush 40 necessarily, but this is the exact opposite of the music Sonic is known for. Its way too slow for a song about... going fast.

Blegh, gonna go cleanse my ears with some Escape from the City.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Stayin' in my lane, best friend named Tails
Balance runnin' on rails, I can never fail

qzLtALx.png

lil boat