• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
BF6l0Dm.png

Special thanks to Aaron, ZeldaGalaxy94, and muteKi for the OT title!

PLOT

Sonic, a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog from another world, comes to Earth to escape malevolent forces that seek to harness his power of super-speed. After accidentally causing a massive power outage and hiding out in the town of Green Hills, Montana, Sonic is targeted by the government who then hire the tyrannical roboticist Dr. Robotnik to hunt him down. Meanwhile, ex-SFPD officer-turned-Green Hills sheriff Tom Wachowski meets Sonic and decides to help him evade capture, collect his rings, and stop Robotnik from using Sonic's powers for world domination.

347.gif

CAST

Ben Schwartz as Sonic the Hedgehog
Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik / Eggman
James Marsden as Tom Wachowski
Tika Sumpter as Maddie Wachowski
Lee Majdoub as Agent Stone
Directed by Jeff Fowler
Saved From Eternal Mockery / Financial Ruin by Tyson Hesse

b18.gif

REVIEWS

b20537813e2262c72f8fcf9b93c839ac.png

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sonic_the_hedgehog_2020

QuarterlyMiserlyGoa-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno what it says about me, or the state of movies, but this is probably the only/main movie I want to see right now, at least within the next couple months of releases.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if you ain't bringing chili dogs into the theater then what the fuck are you doing with your life

Oct 28, 2017
Looking on the seats when I bought my ticket I can see 1 other person that's seeing the movie alone and not going with someone. So I won't entirely stick out as that one guy seeing Sonic on his own on valentines day.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Was always in for this movie. Planning on watching it with my family tomorrow for opening night.

Thank you T-Mobile for the discounted ticket!

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Got my tickets for Valentine's Day at 6:30pm. Been monitoring the seating availability and it seems like it's filling up, was about 2/3rds full last I checked.

Even my mom said she wanted to see the movie after seeing Jim Carrey's appearance on Colbert (which included a clip of him as Robotnik). I think this movie's gonna be huge, only hoping now the critics are kind to it.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
so Imma eat flaming hots in the theater while sonic is flaming hot

I'm gonna lose the avatar bet aren't I

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My wife actually wanted to see this for valentines day surprisingly. She loved sonic as a kid and only played the 2d games plus doesnt frequent forums etc so she never had the fanbase taint it for her.

Alas, we cant actually afford the cinema this month, but I thought it was pretty cute that her memory of the character is completely untainted.