• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Your Rotten Tomatoes score prediction?

• >90%

Votes: 68 7.8%
  • 75-90%

Votes: 97 11.1%
  • 60-75%

Votes: 234 26.8%
  • 45-60%

Votes: 293 33.6%
  • 30-45%

Votes: 113 12.9%
  • 15-30%

Votes: 50 5.7%
  • 0-15%

Votes: 18 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! Soon we'll get Naugus hype is real!
latest

Will they have Morgan Freeman play Nate Morgan?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does this have any shot of beating Detective Pikachu's WW box office gross?
Personally I don't think it's gonna beat it, but Sonic does seem to have an advantage based on the current movie slate and will have arguably already "won" if it gets anywhere near Pikachu's haul, given that it's working with less of a production budget.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
60% RT!? holy shit that's more than double what I had expected.

This has moved up to my must watch list now. How the hell did they manage to pull this off?!

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
I like seeing all the people saying they'll see it now that it's reviewing decently. I have no stake in the bet, I just want a sequel and the more people who see it the more likely a sequel becomes. Need to see Knuckles and Chaos Emeralds, and Super Sonic, etc.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
We live in a time where a JJ safe-man Abrams directed Star Wars is rotten, but a live action Sonic movie is fresh. Fascinating times indeed.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Every person I know that saw it liked it so far.

I can see critics not in love with it though.
It's a Sonic movie you know ?

If they adapted FF7 8 9 or 10 I'd have really high expectations because those stories deserve to be told properly.

Sonic ?
I want 90s Jim Carrey cheese, cool action scenes with high speed, neat visuals in Sonic's world, some funny jokes here and there.

That's it. It's not like they're going to ruin the deep lore of Sonic you know.

We live in a time where a JJ safe-man Abrams directed Star Wars is rotten, but a live action Sonic movie is fresh. Fascinating times indeed.

He was co writing with Chris Terio of BvS and Justice League fame so let's not act like Death of Skywalker wasn't doomed from the start.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I would adapt 3 and knuckles but also include any and metal sonic over mecha sonic

have the finale have eggman do some weird thing to the master emerald that transports angel island to the human world

setting up a sonic adventure adaptation for part 3

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Friend of mine who hated Detective Pikachu thought the movie was really good and cute.

Most compelled I've been to see it.

JAT

Oct 27, 2017
I enjoyed it. Solid 3/5.
Sonic farts and flosses. Do what you will with this information.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
bandicam-2020-02-13-19-15-24-824.png

I see it will do well with the audience, might be Detective Pikachu and Angry Birds 2 in this area depending on how it goes.

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked it, way better then detective Pikachu. Sonic can be very annoying though but it grows on you.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
I was expecting this movie to be around the 40% range on RT; I've been looking forward to it regardless of score

Already exceeded expectations in my book

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
Waking up and seeing the Tomato-meter at 70% for a fucking live action Sonic the Hedgehog movie was unreal. Even where it is now, hovering around the mid 60s, I honestly never could have predicted that.

I'm a life-long Sonic fan. I've been through all the highs and lows of this franchise. I was always going to see this movie, but I don't think I ever thought it would actually turn out any good. I didn't give myself that hope lol. Now, I'm about to see this shit in an hour and I really can't wait. I'm just in complete disbelief that the Sonic movie is actually decent!

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Just left the theater and was shocked at how good it was. Its a fun film. Lots of pop culture references and Sonic himself is annoying in a little brother kinda way but it was a good overall experience.

One thing that stood out was the new design for Sonic. If they stuck with the old design this could have been a nightmare. Glad they went back and fixed it.

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
This is all pretty insane, with the highs and lows of this franchise. But little recent wins, like this one, is pretty cool. I have to admit, begrudgingly at that, I enjoyed the Sonic Boom cartoon... I gave it a watch and ended up watching the entire series it and laughing way more than I thought I would. Although, they did Knuckles wrong, very wrong.