SonicFox wins Best eSports Player at The Game Awards: "I'm gay, black, a furry. Pretty much everything a republican hates."

Oct 25, 2017
Are we making threads for every person that wins tonight? This was discussed heavily in the actual thread. It was a great speech but deserving of it's own thread?
It does you didnt read the thread title did you? Read it again and maybe you’ll understand its signficance

Oct 25, 2017
Are we making threads for every person that wins tonight? This was discussed heavily in the actual thread. It was a great speech but deserving of it's own thread?
You seem to be very irritated by this. Yeah, it deserves its own thread because SonicFox represents a lot of communities.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't give a damn about esports but I have a lot of respect for calling out the worst part of the gaming world. To that end I will support this guy 100%.

Dec 1, 2017
Im happy for SonicFox and been following him a lot with his fighting game performance, but that was a really cringe moment i must say.

Oct 29, 2017
User banned (3 days): inflammatory derailment and concern trolling
Yeah let’s just box in every republican as a homophobic, racist bigot. Seriously just cringe.... Everything’s gotta be political. I hope we get over identity politics it only divides.

Jun 19, 2018
Nice, dude deserves it more than anyone else, he's basically at the top in 3 games right now. Are we sure republicans against furries too though?!

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah let’s just box in every republican as a homophobic, racist bigot. Seriously just cringe.... Everything’s gotta be political. I hope we get over identity politics it only divides.
As I said before we know there is nothing more that Republicans love than an outspoken gay black man.

Jan 27, 2018
Lol they told him to wrap it up because of course, no fun allowed, ive not enjoyed this show so far, except for Sonicfox, they should have let him talk a little bit longer.

Oct 26, 2017
Always liked him as a competitor and now as a person.

Will be rooting for him in future tournaments from now on.

Oct 25, 2017
Lol oh boy I wonder which group is the one going all in on all fours dividing the people.