SonicFox wins Best eSports Player at The Game Awards: "I'm gay, black, a furry. Pretty much everything a republican hates."

Dec 24, 2017
I find it just adds fuel to the anger out there. Believe me, I'm no fan of the Republican party but this doesn't help.
Defending them doesn't help. If you're "not a fan", don't do that.

Child concentration camps add fuel to the fire, not labeling people for what they are.

Oct 25, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Oh my, you guys just love to pounce on anyone eh? I'm no Republican and who said I was their ally? Nobody can say shit is what I get. Everyone just wants to fight. Typical internet bullshit. I'm outta here.
Turns out no one wants to hear your spineless both sides bullshit in a thread celebrating Sonic Fox. Bye.

Oct 27, 2017
Bro plays FighterZ at a level that's fantastic and he celebrates better than most people. He's so entertaining to watch, and definitely deserved the win.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my, you guys just love to pounce on anyone eh? I'm no Republican and who said I was their ally? Nobody can say shit is what I get. Everyone just wants to fight. Typical internet bullshit. I'm outta here.
Bro you came in here commenting on a kid speaking in regards to his country's political tensions - a country of which you are not a citizen, and tensions you don't seem to be aware of. Was a stupid decision in the first place. Don't try to blame everyone else.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah let’s just box in every republican as a homophobic, racist bigot. Seriously just cringe.... Everything’s gotta be political. I hope we get over identity politics it only divides.
Donald Trump is the most divisive person in modern politics.

You know, the guy republicans chose as their leader and face of the party. If you’re upset with republicans being mocked in 2018 you have republicans to blame for that.

Fat4all

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
bork land
not only gay, black, and a furry, but also charitable and wins all the time, so he's constantly in the news

the perfect combo, steams shitheels right up

Oct 25, 2017
Bro you came in here commenting on a kid speaking in regards to his country's political tensions - a country of which you are not a citizen, and tensions you don't seem to be aware of. Was a stupid decision in the first place. Don't try to blame everyone else.
Lol somebody need to make him follow through on a CAPTCHA.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
That's awesome for him to say in front of some of those assholes in attendance. Mascot costumes still weird me out, though, especially when you factor in the cumming.

Nov 1, 2017
Super weird, and super fucking awesome! Congrats dude!

Dont watch competitive esports at all but kid seems genuine as hell, happy for him!