• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Are we making threads for every person that wins tonight? This was discussed heavily in the actual thread. It was a great speech but deserving of it's own thread?
You seem to be very irritated by this. Yeah, it deserves its own thread because SonicFox represents a lot of communities.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Don't give a damn about esports but I have a lot of respect for calling out the worst part of the gaming world. To that end I will support this guy 100%.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like the guy. He is just himself and doesn't care what anybody thinks. Amazing competitive player as well.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I've never heard of him before today and yet I am so glad he won the award. Seems like a genuine guy, to boot.

Magicraft

Dec 1, 2017
Im happy for SonicFox and been following him a lot with his fighting game performance, but that was a really cringe moment i must say.

Oct 29, 2017
User banned (3 days): inflammatory derailment and concern trolling
Yeah let's just box in every republican as a homophobic, racist bigot. Seriously just cringe.... Everything's gotta be political. I hope we get over identity politics it only divides.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
Nice, dude deserves it more than anyone else, he's basically at the top in 3 games right now. Are we sure republicans against furries too though?!

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
It does you didnt read the thread title did you? Read it again and maybe you'll understand its signficance
26038.jpg

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Loved this speech so much! Dude was clearly nervous as hell. So genuine.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Lol they told him to wrap it up because of course, no fun allowed, ive not enjoyed this show so far, except for Sonicfox, they should have let him talk a little bit longer.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Always liked him as a competitor and now as a person.

Will be rooting for him in future tournaments from now on.