• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah let's just box in every republican as a homophobic, racist bigot. Seriously just cringe.... Everything's gotta be political. I hope we get over identity politics it only divides.

Maybe he just doesn't accept the whole "I'm not a racist bigot, I just vote for them" excuse that racist bigots like to use when trying to get people to think that they're not racist bigots.

Pretty shitty to label all Republicans as the same.

Pretty shitty for all Republicans to vote for, and support, racists bigots.

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Great speech. He's such an earnest dude.
Yeah let's just box in every republican as a homophobic, racist bigot. Seriously just cringe.... Everything's gotta be political. I hope we get over identity politics it only divides.
I mean... are we not supposed to judge the party by its post-civil rights act voting and legislative history?

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
tenor.gif

Yes liberals and minorities are certainly the ones dividing

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Gee... I wonder why people think Republicans are homophobic racists fucks. Couldn't be because the vast majority of their elected officials hold those views and actively proposes policies that harms minorities, women, and poor people. Definitely not.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
NOW START COMPETING IN STREET FIGHTER YOU COWARD!

I know he doesnt like SFV

Goose Se7en

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
His moment was genuine but his comment completely unnecessary. On a side note I'm not down with what the kids are down with these days. What the hell is a furry?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love the alt accounts coming out of the woodwork.

That was a great speech, if a bit rambley due to how nervous he was

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stop the identity politics they say to the kid who's identity is one of the most fundamental aspect of who he is.

Glad for him, was stupid adorable I just wanna hug him.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
can we please stop calling the republican party racist and homophobic. the gop is so much more inclusive than that. it's also home to misogynists, transphobes, and those who disenfranchise the poor and downtrodden.

Air

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy for him, but I could do without the furry stuff. He seemed cool though

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I love you too.

I find it just adds fuel to the anger out there. Believe me, I'm no fan of the Republican party but this doesn't help.

I don't give a fuck about their anger when they're actively trying to make sure me and my friends die. Fuck them. Fuck anybody who sympathizes.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I find it just adds fuel to the anger out there. Believe me, I'm no fan of the Republican party but this doesn't help.
When you're fighting irrational hatred and bigotry, doing nothing and not answering back only fuels their anger and keeps it growing. You don't keep mum and lower your head to this shit.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how fucking some random 19 year old who plays fighting video games for a living is supposed to be some non-plus political force instead of just making an aside comment.

Oct 26, 2017
At the rate he's going, he's set to win this award every year.

But really--another well deserved win for the 'Fox.