• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Poor guy was nervous as hell but that ending bit was great. I say he killed it.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Can I say that I thought it was a little cringe but absolutely respect what he said and am glad he got the chance to say it.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I am so glad Sonic Fox won. He wins at multiple fighting games not just one game like many other e-sports players. He is also a generous person.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Was watching with a friend and he goes "no way he wins" and I'm like "no chance he doesn't. He's the man". Super glad he won.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bro plays FighterZ at a level that's fantastic and he celebrates better than most people. He's so entertaining to watch, and definitely deserved the win.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Oh my, you guys just love to pounce on anyone eh? I'm no Republican and who said I was their ally? Nobody can say shit is what I get. Everyone just wants to fight. Typical internet bullshit. I'm outta here.
Bro you came in here commenting on a kid speaking in regards to his country's political tensions - a country of which you are not a citizen, and tensions you don't seem to be aware of. Was a stupid decision in the first place. Don't try to blame everyone else.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah let's just box in every republican as a homophobic, racist bigot. Seriously just cringe.... Everything's gotta be political. I hope we get over identity politics it only divides.
Donald Trump is the most divisive person in modern politics.

You know, the guy republicans chose as their leader and face of the party. If you're upset with republicans being mocked in 2018 you have republicans to blame for that.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That crowd shot someone posted in the main TGA thread was hilarious.

SonicFox is an awesome dude, happy for him

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People don't like that a black man took a moment while he had the spotlight to speak his truth.

How shocking. How absolutely shocking.

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to SonicFox, definitely a great personality to be heading eSports.

Do Republicans hate furries, though?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
not only gay, black, and a furry, but also charitable and wins all the time, so he's constantly in the news

the perfect combo, steams shitheels right up

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bro you came in here commenting on a kid speaking in regards to his country's political tensions - a country of which you are not a citizen, and tensions you don't seem to be aware of. Was a stupid decision in the first place. Don't try to blame everyone else.
Lol somebody need to make him follow through on a CAPTCHA.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
Love this guy and his message, hope he follows up with Smash Ultimate too.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
That's awesome for him to say in front of some of those assholes in attendance. Mascot costumes still weird me out, though, especially when you factor in the cumming.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Nothing dirty about it.

It was so clean it was nominated for an award on this very show lol.