• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
By Tee Lopes and Jun Senoue, with Takeshi Taneda on bass

This single-highhandedly made me put this game as a certain purchase. The bass is playing from a 3rd dimension.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
this fuckin slaps

40e.gif

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
By Tee Lopes and Jun Senoue, with Takeshi Taneda on bass

This single-highhandedly made me put this game as a certain purchase. The bass is playing from a 3rd dimension.

Tee Lopes man.

Dude needs to be the new head of Sonic music.

Also, pleasantly surprised they remixed a more obscure Sonic track.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Music is something that they pretty much never fuck up in a Sonic game.

Really glad that Tee Lopes seems to be a main part of the music team now. He's a great composer.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
The first two seconds caught me by surprise, but then the rest of it put me at ease.

Always bet on Sonic soundtracks.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
When it comes to music Sega rarely fails to deliver the goods.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
At the very least, the music will be good.

Whoo lawd, got some 32bit chills in the middle there. Yeah this thumps.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
So happy whenever Tee gets to do more Sonic music, it just feels right. Great track!

herbchamberz

Oct 27, 2017
I'll check this out in a sec, but I just gotta put it out there ..."is a bop" is the worst - right next to "hubby" and "cool beans."

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it. Sure. Sign me up. Take my money SEGA. I'll race with both Crash and Sonic next year.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I never expected to hear this song brought back to life ever again.

They're really digging deep with some of these tracks.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
I was not feeling a lot of the earlier songs or locales shown (Rooftop Run Zone from Sonic Unleashed? zzzzz) but both of the desert themed songs have been brilliant. Sand Hill Zone from Sonic Adventure is a great choice too! I was always bummed out that the proper level version of it had to be cut from the game.

Studiopolis Zone would honestly be enough for me to buy this game. It would translate incredibly well to 3D too I think.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Did the other Sumo Digital racers have any original music or remixes? I thought all the music tracks were taken from other games, just with added drums and other percussion. Not that it sounded bad, but I was hoping for more.

All-Stars Transformed was devised up of remixes. The original Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing was all tracks from other games.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tee fucking Lopes man.

I like that Hyper Potion and Crush 40 are involved in TSR music aswell. Can I expect Richard Jaques and Naganuma aswell? The music in this game gonna kick some serious ass

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
I guess I'll buy this instead of CTR cause activision apparently hates pc players' money.