• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

herbchamberz

Oct 27, 2017
its a right stonker of a tune, a real corker, oh dont be a bird baby and just call it what it is- a straight groove machine

lol that's what's weird. the term sounds like it fits with those ancient ass terms. like chubby checker tellin us to all go down to the bop to do the twist or something haha. or i dunno, wasn't there some kids focused series of albums called like kids bop or something?? haha i'm all on board with slang as much as the next person. but for some reason that one just doesnt sit right... seems too forced? anyway, i'll stop derailing the thread. carry on with them sonic jams

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I do enjoy how Sonic's media channel go all-in with the crazy. Example:

Yes, from the exact channel that shared the music in the OP. lol

Oct 27, 2017
I see my boy Tee Lopes is still on board with new Sonic remixes, can't wait to hear the full soundtrack with more of his work and Hyper Potions' as well.

This track is amazing, congrats to everyone involved, it's much better than the original.

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
This is absolutely fantastic! Every track that they've released so far has been amazing!

Last edited: